Definitely vanity sized. I think my true waist is 33" and I usually buy 30 tagged.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 5:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 127post #1891 of 21186/28/14 at 11:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1892 of 21187/3/14 at 8:53ampost #1893 of 21187/3/14 at 9:31ampost #1894 of 21187/3/14 at 10:01ampost #1895 of 21187/3/14 at 12:13pmpost #1896 of 21187/3/14 at 7:49pmQuote:
Pics would be good! I ordered the trousers to wear as odd trousers. It felt pretty great, but only time will tell if it holds up.post #1897 of 21187/3/14 at 7:52pmQuote:
You bought the onsie? Ha ha. Well sir whatever you do in the bedroom is your business!
I've always found CM dress pans to be decent quality so it should hold up.post #1898 of 21187/3/14 at 8:33pmpost #1899 of 21187/3/14 at 8:36pmpost #1900 of 21187/3/14 at 8:56pmpost #1901 of 21187/4/14 at 3:54ampost #1902 of 21187/4/14 at 7:22ampost #1903 of 21187/4/14 at 1:40pmpost #1904 of 21187/5/14 at 2:01pmpost #1905 of 21187/5/14 at 2:40pmQuote:
I noticed that Club Monaco has been cutting everything considerably slimmer lately. I used to wear mediums there and now I have to go with larges even though Im the same size in every other brand. I also recently tried on a blazer and I now have to go to a 42 where I used to fit the 40. Its strange how they have started cutting things so slim that its basically the same as going down a size from what they used to sell. A few different brands have been doing that lately. People really want slim fit I guess.
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1693 Active Users (440 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 23 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › NIB Ralph Lauren Sanderson Dark Brown Oxford. Size 10 D. Retail $525 8 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...