CM suiting is cut pretty short though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 116post #1726 of 21181/9/14 at 3:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1727 of 21181/9/14 at 4:10pmpost #1728 of 21181/9/14 at 5:07pm
don't think its final sale. just came back. lots of shirts, most suits (i saw mostly linen) are 40+ size, very colorful chinos (some 19 + 70% off). Picked up http://lookbook.clubmonaco.com/post/54056845246/october-look-9-icelandic-fairisle-crew-slim for $27, couple shirts ranging from $8-15, brown tweed pants for $17.post #1729 of 21181/9/14 at 6:59pmpost #1730 of 21181/9/14 at 7:03pmpost #1731 of 21181/9/14 at 7:18pmpost #1732 of 21181/9/14 at 9:30pmI'm guessing CM didn't do too well in 2013. The store in Pentagon CIty is closing the end of this month as well. All sale items are 70% off as well. I went in there the other day and I was informed that everything in store will eventually go on sale in the next few weeks. I did notice on my receipt that all sales are final.post #1733 of 21181/10/14 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by yesssir
I'm guessing CM didn't do too well in 2013. The store in Pentagon CIty is closing the end of this month as well. All sale items are 70% off as well. I went in there the other day and I was informed that everything in store will eventually go on sale in the next few weeks. I did notice on my receipt that all sales are final.
Well if they pricing their sweaters at 400-500 bucks maybe more people would buy their stuff.
Most people buy CM on sale. Thankfully I have a family member who works there so I get hooked uppost #1734 of 21181/10/14 at 2:15pmpost #1735 of 21181/10/14 at 2:55pmFYI, this year's peacoat fits extra extra slim. Very trim, even at arm holes
I'm a true xs, at 5'7 135ibs
Ordered charcoal and navy in extra small, and I feel restriction in mvmnt everywhere. I advise you to def size up on these, if any of you plan on layering anything more than a tee on your usual size.
Also, they are pretty thin, so wearing them less than 45 degrees won't be smart. More of autumn - early winter transitional piece, I would say.
Materials and overall construction aren't bad though at the discounted price they are offering at the moment, so I'm still thinking of keeping one of these nevertheless.post #1736 of 21181/10/14 at 3:28pmpost #1737 of 21181/10/14 at 3:36pmpost #1738 of 21181/10/14 at 3:57pmpost #1739 of 21181/10/14 at 5:58pm
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › short sleeve button up shirts (i know i know) and polos..best under... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 5 minutes ago
- › WTB - A1923 Dual Zip Boot size 44 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...