CM suiting is cut pretty short though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 116post #1726 of 21401/9/14 at 3:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1727 of 21401/9/14 at 4:10pmpost #1728 of 21401/9/14 at 5:07pm
don't think its final sale. just came back. lots of shirts, most suits (i saw mostly linen) are 40+ size, very colorful chinos (some 19 + 70% off). Picked up http://lookbook.clubmonaco.com/post/54056845246/october-look-9-icelandic-fairisle-crew-slim for $27, couple shirts ranging from $8-15, brown tweed pants for $17.post #1729 of 21401/9/14 at 6:59pmpost #1730 of 21401/9/14 at 7:03pmpost #1731 of 21401/9/14 at 7:18pmpost #1732 of 21401/9/14 at 9:30pmI'm guessing CM didn't do too well in 2013. The store in Pentagon CIty is closing the end of this month as well. All sale items are 70% off as well. I went in there the other day and I was informed that everything in store will eventually go on sale in the next few weeks. I did notice on my receipt that all sales are final.post #1733 of 21401/10/14 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by yesssir
I'm guessing CM didn't do too well in 2013. The store in Pentagon CIty is closing the end of this month as well. All sale items are 70% off as well. I went in there the other day and I was informed that everything in store will eventually go on sale in the next few weeks. I did notice on my receipt that all sales are final.
Well if they pricing their sweaters at 400-500 bucks maybe more people would buy their stuff.
Most people buy CM on sale. Thankfully I have a family member who works there so I get hooked uppost #1734 of 21401/10/14 at 2:15pmpost #1735 of 21401/10/14 at 2:55pmFYI, this year's peacoat fits extra extra slim. Very trim, even at arm holes
I'm a true xs, at 5'7 135ibs
Ordered charcoal and navy in extra small, and I feel restriction in mvmnt everywhere. I advise you to def size up on these, if any of you plan on layering anything more than a tee on your usual size.
Also, they are pretty thin, so wearing them less than 45 degrees won't be smart. More of autumn - early winter transitional piece, I would say.
Materials and overall construction aren't bad though at the discounted price they are offering at the moment, so I'm still thinking of keeping one of these nevertheless.post #1736 of 21401/10/14 at 3:28pmpost #1737 of 21401/10/14 at 3:36pmpost #1738 of 21401/10/14 at 3:57pmpost #1739 of 21401/10/14 at 5:58pm
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Ambrosi Napoli 1 minute ago
- › GUIDI 792Z (Size 44-45) 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...