CM suiting is cut pretty short though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:01 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 116post #1726 of 22971/9/14 at 3:48pmpost #1727 of 22971/9/14 at 4:10pmpost #1728 of 22971/9/14 at 5:07pm
don't think its final sale. just came back. lots of shirts, most suits (i saw mostly linen) are 40+ size, very colorful chinos (some 19 + 70% off). Picked up http://lookbook.clubmonaco.com/post/54056845246/october-look-9-icelandic-fairisle-crew-slim for $27, couple shirts ranging from $8-15, brown tweed pants for $17.post #1729 of 22971/9/14 at 6:59pmpost #1730 of 22971/9/14 at 7:03pmpost #1731 of 22971/9/14 at 7:18pmpost #1732 of 22971/9/14 at 9:30pmI'm guessing CM didn't do too well in 2013. The store in Pentagon CIty is closing the end of this month as well. All sale items are 70% off as well. I went in there the other day and I was informed that everything in store will eventually go on sale in the next few weeks. I did notice on my receipt that all sales are final.post #1733 of 22971/10/14 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by yesssir
I'm guessing CM didn't do too well in 2013. The store in Pentagon CIty is closing the end of this month as well. All sale items are 70% off as well. I went in there the other day and I was informed that everything in store will eventually go on sale in the next few weeks. I did notice on my receipt that all sales are final.
Well if they pricing their sweaters at 400-500 bucks maybe more people would buy their stuff.
Most people buy CM on sale. Thankfully I have a family member who works there so I get hooked uppost #1734 of 22971/10/14 at 2:15pmpost #1735 of 22971/10/14 at 2:55pmFYI, this year's peacoat fits extra extra slim. Very trim, even at arm holes
I'm a true xs, at 5'7 135ibs
Ordered charcoal and navy in extra small, and I feel restriction in mvmnt everywhere. I advise you to def size up on these, if any of you plan on layering anything more than a tee on your usual size.
Also, they are pretty thin, so wearing them less than 45 degrees won't be smart. More of autumn - early winter transitional piece, I would say.
Materials and overall construction aren't bad though at the discounted price they are offering at the moment, so I'm still thinking of keeping one of these nevertheless.post #1736 of 22971/10/14 at 3:28pmpost #1737 of 22971/10/14 at 3:36pmpost #1738 of 22971/10/14 at 3:57pmpost #1739 of 22971/10/14 at 5:58pmpost #1740 of 22971/10/14 at 8:14pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Pictures of nice gloves...? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...