Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 104post #1546 of 21188/8/13 at 7:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 21188/8/13 at 7:55pmpost #1548 of 21188/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Where do you live? I think it really depends on how many locations you have available to you, although I haven't noticed a huge difference in quality when it comes to the stores. There is still a lot of overpriced stuff. And I find most of their shirts just don't fit all that well.
Overpriced yes. Thats why you never buy anything in that store at retail, I just wait for the sales and plus my cousin works there so discount
I find for casual stuff their clothes fit the best along with J crew. My wardrobe is full of CM stuff.post #1549 of 21188/9/13 at 7:59ampost #1550 of 21188/9/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Fear not. In 3 weeks there will be more stock. That mac coat actually went on sale, what do you think of it? When i tried it on a few months back it fit well.post #1551 of 21188/9/13 at 8:32amQuote:
I am 6'2" (so not quite so tall) and wear 32/34 normally, but am quite skinny. Club Monaco's Medium fits me well for sweaters but the shirts tend to be a bit baggy. Some pants fit me very well but they tend to be a bit short on inseam.post #1552 of 21188/9/13 at 10:16pmpost #1553 of 21188/9/13 at 10:28pmpost #1554 of 21188/10/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
It's perfectly fine when bought on sale. Last item I bought from CM was this sweater (looks better on me, and I wear it with a shirt)
Their shirts tend to be too long, I find. They pretty much need to be worn tucked in.post #1555 of 21188/10/13 at 8:20pmpost #1556 of 21188/12/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
What about this one?
I wonder if it will drop in price as wellpost #1557 of 21188/13/13 at 5:53ampost #1558 of 21188/13/13 at 9:16ampost #1559 of 21188/26/13 at 10:24ampost #1560 of 21188/26/13 at 1:46pm
is it only in the brick and mortar stores that they are 450? whats the deal?
anyone check out this mac coat in person? I'd appreciate an opinion on the quality and fit
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Watch Scotland VS Gibraltar Live Stream Game soccer Football 16 seconds ago
- › Watch Georgia VS Germany Live Stream Game soccer Football 41 seconds ago
- › Watch Northern Ireland VS Finland Live Stream Game soccer Football 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 4 minutes ago
- › BNWT Boglioli Dover summer jacket size 46 EU 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...