Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 104post #1546 of 22248/8/13 at 7:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 22248/8/13 at 7:55pmpost #1548 of 22248/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Where do you live? I think it really depends on how many locations you have available to you, although I haven't noticed a huge difference in quality when it comes to the stores. There is still a lot of overpriced stuff. And I find most of their shirts just don't fit all that well.
Overpriced yes. Thats why you never buy anything in that store at retail, I just wait for the sales and plus my cousin works there so discount
I find for casual stuff their clothes fit the best along with J crew. My wardrobe is full of CM stuff.post #1549 of 22248/9/13 at 7:59ampost #1550 of 22248/9/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Fear not. In 3 weeks there will be more stock. That mac coat actually went on sale, what do you think of it? When i tried it on a few months back it fit well.post #1551 of 22248/9/13 at 8:32amQuote:
I am 6'2" (so not quite so tall) and wear 32/34 normally, but am quite skinny. Club Monaco's Medium fits me well for sweaters but the shirts tend to be a bit baggy. Some pants fit me very well but they tend to be a bit short on inseam.post #1552 of 22248/9/13 at 10:16pmpost #1553 of 22248/9/13 at 10:28pmpost #1554 of 22248/10/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
It's perfectly fine when bought on sale. Last item I bought from CM was this sweater (looks better on me, and I wear it with a shirt)
Their shirts tend to be too long, I find. They pretty much need to be worn tucked in.post #1555 of 22248/10/13 at 8:20pmpost #1556 of 22248/12/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
What about this one?
I wonder if it will drop in price as wellpost #1557 of 22248/13/13 at 5:53ampost #1558 of 22248/13/13 at 9:16ampost #1559 of 22248/26/13 at 10:24ampost #1560 of 22248/26/13 at 1:46pm
is it only in the brick and mortar stores that they are 450? whats the deal?
anyone check out this mac coat in person? I'd appreciate an opinion on the quality and fit
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › NUMBER (N)INE 2008 F/W chesterfield coat 2 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?