Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 104post #1546 of 21408/8/13 at 7:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 21408/8/13 at 7:55pmpost #1548 of 21408/9/13 at 7:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
Where do you live? I think it really depends on how many locations you have available to you, although I haven't noticed a huge difference in quality when it comes to the stores. There is still a lot of overpriced stuff. And I find most of their shirts just don't fit all that well.
Overpriced yes. Thats why you never buy anything in that store at retail, I just wait for the sales and plus my cousin works there so discount
I find for casual stuff their clothes fit the best along with J crew. My wardrobe is full of CM stuff.post #1549 of 21408/9/13 at 7:59ampost #1550 of 21408/9/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Fear not. In 3 weeks there will be more stock. That mac coat actually went on sale, what do you think of it? When i tried it on a few months back it fit well.post #1551 of 21408/9/13 at 8:32amQuote:
I am 6'2" (so not quite so tall) and wear 32/34 normally, but am quite skinny. Club Monaco's Medium fits me well for sweaters but the shirts tend to be a bit baggy. Some pants fit me very well but they tend to be a bit short on inseam.post #1552 of 21408/9/13 at 10:16pmpost #1553 of 21408/9/13 at 10:28pmpost #1554 of 21408/10/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
It's perfectly fine when bought on sale. Last item I bought from CM was this sweater (looks better on me, and I wear it with a shirt)
Their shirts tend to be too long, I find. They pretty much need to be worn tucked in.post #1555 of 21408/10/13 at 8:20pmpost #1556 of 21408/12/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
What about this one?
I wonder if it will drop in price as wellpost #1557 of 21408/13/13 at 5:53ampost #1558 of 21408/13/13 at 9:16ampost #1559 of 21408/26/13 at 10:24ampost #1560 of 21408/26/13 at 1:46pm
is it only in the brick and mortar stores that they are 450? whats the deal?
anyone check out this mac coat in person? I'd appreciate an opinion on the quality and fit
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official BLUE BLUE JAPAN thread - all things indigo, many... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...