or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 87

post #1291 of 2027
lol just got a shipment notice, no reply from support. guess that's the service you get when shopping for cheap
post #1292 of 2027
Fit pic of sweatshirt from earlier this year. Not sure if this is the same as the Archer sweater they have now and I know when I bought this there were two models of it. Not sure what the name of this one is either:

5'5", 153ish lbs, 38 chest
Sweatshirt: Size small

post #1293 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

lol just got a shipment notice, no reply from support. guess that's the service you get when shopping for cheap

lol package arrived 2 hours later. I wonder just how close i live to their shipment facility
post #1294 of 2027
Someone said the selvedge chinos shrink a bit in the wash? Feel bad washing selvedge stuff right away, but did it stretch out agian? The size 33 fits a bit big in the seat but they look nice. Surprised bc I usually fill stuff in the seat like crazy.
post #1295 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

Fit pic of sweatshirt from earlier this year. Not sure if this is the same as the Archer sweater they have now and I know when I bought this there were two models of it. Not sure what the name of this one is either:
5'5", 153ish lbs, 38 chest
Sweatshirt: Size small

I've got the same one, I am pretty sure it's the archer, the other one didn't have the v-notch and had raglan sleeves I think.

I bought the blue overdyed looking one, the Samson, thinking it would fit similar.... not even close, way bigger. not the worst fit, but still way bigger than the Archer
post #1296 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Someone said the selvedge chinos shrink a bit in the wash? Feel bad washing selvedge stuff right away, but did it stretch out agian? The size 33 fits a bit big in the seat but they look nice. Surprised bc I usually fill stuff in the seat like crazy.

You aren't suppose to wash it, it says dry clean only, but I just did anywas. Didn't really stretch out. They felt half a size too big for me. Now they fit perfect. I did cold wash and low heat drying. I like the pants. I think i will grab the blue ones when they mark down further
post #1297 of 2027
If anyone wants the blue selvedge chinos in size 33 hit me up
post #1298 of 2027
So I was trying out the Grant and Wright blazer over the weekend. I found the fit to be great except for the length which was too short. Other than the button stance, the two were very similar as they were slim, and the length approximately the same.

Would a short length blazer work for Friday/Weekend night casual outings?
post #1299 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by steezy View Post

So I was trying out the Grant and Wright blazer over the weekend. I found the fit to be great except for the length which was too short. Other than the button stance, the two were very similar as they were slim, and the length approximately the same.
Would a short length blazer work for Friday/Weekend night casual outings?

Short sport coats are trendy right now.
post #1300 of 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

Short sport coats are trendy right now.

operative words here
post #1301 of 2027
Hmm - so got the selvedge chinos in. I have to say the material certainly looks and feels awesome - however the fit is not quite what I'm looking for (it is a Kennedy "classic" fit). Has anyone who used the Refinery 29 deal had any luck with returns/exchanges? As I mentioned earlier, I am a fan of the brand and would have no problem at all just getting store credit back (a rep I spoke to briefly on the phone seemed to imply this might be possible).

Alternatively - Club Monaco Selvedge Chinos - Beige and size 30 - a combination which is no longer available for sale - contact me if interested
Edited by Invictus146 - 12/7/12 at 7:50pm
post #1302 of 2027
YOu can't return the coupon code, you can get issued a new one.
post #1303 of 2027
Does anyone have an unused refinery29 code they'd be willing to sell me?
post #1304 of 2027
PSA: CM has a '30% off if you spend over $150' promo going on for the next 3 days.
post #1305 of 2027
Works on third party can't combine with student discount
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing