this actually fits like both. its very fitted so if u wanna wear a shell over top is fine. but i wear it like a baseball jacket itself, and it looks great
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:56 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 83post #1232 of 229711/3/12 at 4:24pmpost #1233 of 229711/4/12 at 12:30amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
How are the blazers in terms of construction and materials? Would be interested in the blackwatch one if the price were to fall a bit
I can comment on this blazer in particular - I just bought it and I will be returning it. Construction is decent - almost on par with J Crew Ludlow model. The wool is a little too heavy and stiff though in my opinion - it doesn't know whether it's outerwear or a sport coat. The price is pretty god for what it is, but if you get it, plan on wearing it over a sweater, as it really does feel more like a coat.post #1234 of 229711/4/12 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by thenanyu
I can comment on this blazer in particular - I just bought it and I will be returning it. Construction is decent - almost on par with J Crew Ludlow model. The wool is a little too heavy and stiff though in my opinion - it doesn't know whether it's outerwear or a sport coat. The price is pretty god for what it is, but if you get it, plan on wearing it over a sweater, as it really does feel more like a coat.
Thanks for the info, not too hot about the pattern but was a bit curiouspost #1235 of 229711/4/12 at 12:41pmpost #1236 of 229711/7/12 at 7:39pmpost #1237 of 229711/7/12 at 7:47pmpost #1238 of 229711/15/12 at 10:43ampost #1239 of 229711/15/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
I've tried them on in-store but never bought them so don't have actual measurements for you. But the pants are straight leg (not slim, no slight taper, absolutely straight). I love Club Monaco myself but I always find that the trousers don't fit me as the length seems to be much longer than other brands (I usually wear 30 x 32 myself and I find that I have to always make several large cuffs for CM chinos or get them hemmed).
If you want a slimmer fit, the kennedy would fit better but I find it to be not as slim as other brands like W+H or LEC when comparing chinos.post #1240 of 229711/15/12 at 2:04pmI was in the Eaton Centre store a couple nights ago, and came across this pair of burgundy gloves that were really, really, really soft. Checked the tags, it said peccary (that's when I got scared of the price) and checked the other tag, yep - $250.
No way I'd spend that kinda money on gloves, but it's pretty amazingly soft.post #1241 of 229711/16/12 at 11:05amPSA
http://www.styleforum.net/t/38417/official-sales-alert-thread/22450_50#post_5902987Quote:Originally Posted by kissmyjazz
$100 worth of goods at Clubmonaco for $50
*To redeem in full, voucher must be redeemed by February 28, 2013. After February 28, 2013, amount paid for voucher redeemable as online store credit.
Voucher redeemable only for online purchases at [URL=http:]www.clubmonaco.com. [/URL]
Voucher not valid for purchase of gift cards.
Club Monaco will issue an exchange for items purchased with a voucher within 30 days of receipt of order.
Vouchers are non-refundable and must be redeemed in full during a single transaction, unless otherwise required by law. No credits will be issued for partial use.
Tax not included. Voucher may not be applied towards tax or shipping costs.
Customers may purchase up to 2 vouchers. Only one voucher per transaction and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Offer only valid in the USA.post #1242 of 229711/16/12 at 11:25ampost #1243 of 229711/16/12 at 12:01pmpost #1244 of 229711/16/12 at 1:20pmpost #1245 of 229711/16/12 at 6:40pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › BNIB EDWARD GREEN CHELSEA 9.5UK BURNT PINE ANTIQUE 34 seconds ago
- › Junkard Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Closet cleaning, Ring, Formosa, Epaulet!! 36/46, 38/48 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › NWOT Eidos Napoli 3-Piece Suits Charcoal Windowpane 46/36 R 6 minutes ago
- › Drop 3/15 NWT Sartorio Napoli Size 46IT Flannel Dove Grey Striped... 7 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...