this actually fits like both. its very fitted so if u wanna wear a shell over top is fine. but i wear it like a baseball jacket itself, and it looks great
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 83
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1232 of 212311/3/12 at 4:24pmpost #1233 of 212311/4/12 at 12:30amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
How are the blazers in terms of construction and materials? Would be interested in the blackwatch one if the price were to fall a bit
I can comment on this blazer in particular - I just bought it and I will be returning it. Construction is decent - almost on par with J Crew Ludlow model. The wool is a little too heavy and stiff though in my opinion - it doesn't know whether it's outerwear or a sport coat. The price is pretty god for what it is, but if you get it, plan on wearing it over a sweater, as it really does feel more like a coat.post #1234 of 212311/4/12 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by thenanyu
I can comment on this blazer in particular - I just bought it and I will be returning it. Construction is decent - almost on par with J Crew Ludlow model. The wool is a little too heavy and stiff though in my opinion - it doesn't know whether it's outerwear or a sport coat. The price is pretty god for what it is, but if you get it, plan on wearing it over a sweater, as it really does feel more like a coat.
Thanks for the info, not too hot about the pattern but was a bit curiouspost #1235 of 212311/4/12 at 12:41pmpost #1236 of 212311/7/12 at 7:39pmpost #1237 of 212311/7/12 at 7:47pmpost #1238 of 212311/15/12 at 10:43ampost #1239 of 212311/15/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
I've tried them on in-store but never bought them so don't have actual measurements for you. But the pants are straight leg (not slim, no slight taper, absolutely straight). I love Club Monaco myself but I always find that the trousers don't fit me as the length seems to be much longer than other brands (I usually wear 30 x 32 myself and I find that I have to always make several large cuffs for CM chinos or get them hemmed).
If you want a slimmer fit, the kennedy would fit better but I find it to be not as slim as other brands like W+H or LEC when comparing chinos.post #1240 of 212311/15/12 at 2:04pmI was in the Eaton Centre store a couple nights ago, and came across this pair of burgundy gloves that were really, really, really soft. Checked the tags, it said peccary (that's when I got scared of the price) and checked the other tag, yep - $250.
No way I'd spend that kinda money on gloves, but it's pretty amazingly soft.post #1241 of 212311/16/12 at 11:05amPSA
http://www.styleforum.net/t/38417/official-sales-alert-thread/22450_50#post_5902987Quote:Originally Posted by kissmyjazz
$100 worth of goods at Clubmonaco for $50
*To redeem in full, voucher must be redeemed by February 28, 2013. After February 28, 2013, amount paid for voucher redeemable as online store credit.
Voucher redeemable only for online purchases at [URL=http:]www.clubmonaco.com. [/URL]
Voucher not valid for purchase of gift cards.
Club Monaco will issue an exchange for items purchased with a voucher within 30 days of receipt of order.
Vouchers are non-refundable and must be redeemed in full during a single transaction, unless otherwise required by law. No credits will be issued for partial use.
Tax not included. Voucher may not be applied towards tax or shipping costs.
Customers may purchase up to 2 vouchers. Only one voucher per transaction and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Offer only valid in the USA.post #1242 of 212311/16/12 at 11:25ampost #1243 of 212311/16/12 at 12:01pmpost #1244 of 212311/16/12 at 1:20pm
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 16 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 20 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 31 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...