or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 81

post #1201 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Leader View Post

I ask almost everyone this at the store. You'll be surprised at how many older folks are students nowadays.
Sometimes when asking guys, I kinda have to sound a little nicer since they may get offended. When you ask older women, it's always a compliment to them. lol

Oh.. You work at eatons?? Well then sir. Let's be friends icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1202 of 1920
CM has 25 percent off if you spend 150. Works on third party. Online only.
post #1203 of 1920
dang it cant stack with student discount lol

might have to finally grab that london undercover umbrella
post #1204 of 1920
Perfect time to get yourself a Barbour Bedale jacket and/or a pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boots.
post #1205 of 1920
So just came back from the store and checked out the selvage chinos. They are a kennedy fit. Material wise its a little heavier then their regular chinos. They remind me of the RRL selvage (not that I've seen them or felt them in real life), but im sure not as nice. Also tried on the selvage cords, also in Kennedy. I wish they made a 29, as the 30's are a little big. Didn't try on 28, but sure it be crushing my boys. As always decent pick up if they were on sale for 50 percent off. Will wait.
post #1206 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyhungry View Post

Perfect time to get yourself a Barbour Bedale jacket and/or a pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boots.

What's the sizing like on these? TTS?
post #1207 of 1920
^ woo thanks for the heads up

i wanna get that camo london undercover umbrella
post #1208 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclipper View Post

What's the sizing like on these? TTS?
On which?
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaujai View Post

^ woo thanks for the heads up
i wanna get that camo london undercover umbrella
I was eyeing that the first time I saw it in store too. $175 is a lot of cheese for an umbrella though.
post #1209 of 1920
Does anybody know the model no of these Persol sunglasses on their website?
Besides the model no., I'm kinda hesitant to try them out because they are listed as one size:(
EDIT:
After gauging through persol website, they look like 2931S.
Looking very closely in the zoomed-in view, the size is 53.
post #1210 of 1920

edit: nevermind haha i guess you just need to add to cart for the 25% off :P

post #1211 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

On which?

I was thinking of trying out the Bedale. After reading the Barbour thread it looks like either TTS or size down 1?

Thanks
post #1212 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by theclipper View Post

I was thinking of trying out the Bedale. After reading the Barbour thread it looks like either TTS or size down 1?
Thanks

I think most people size down 1 size, e.g., I am a 38 chest and would buy a 36 Bedale. I did not try the Bedale on with a jacket though, so don't recall on the fit whether I could fit one under the 36. I could definitely get one under the 38.
post #1213 of 1920
^^^^

My own experience: Bedale is a 'classic cut.' If you want to wear a suit or sport jacket underneath, go with TTS. If you just want to wear a sweater type underneath, size one down.

From what I saw, CM only have black available.
post #1214 of 1920
post #1215 of 1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbe View Post

So just came back from the store and checked out the selvage chinos. They are a kennedy fit. Material wise its a little heavier then their regular chinos. They remind me of the RRL selvage (not that I've seen them or felt them in real life), but im sure not as nice. Also tried on the selvage cords, also in Kennedy. I wish they made a 29, as the 30's are a little big. Didn't try on 28, but sure it be crushing my boys. As always decent pick up if they were on sale for 50 percent off. Will wait.
The cords did come in the Davis cut.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing