or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 9

post #121 of 1949
I bought a cotton (a little waxed maybe) peacoat/raincoat for $50 on sale a few years back. Every other time I've been in the store I haven't found anything I liked (or anything I liked that wasn't ridiculously priced)
post #122 of 1949
What usually goes on at CM for boxing day?
post #123 of 1949
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post
What usually goes on at CM for boxing day?


from my experience.. it's usually 50% off everything or more

right now it's 30% off everything so might as well get it considering sizes will be scarce as days go on
post #124 of 1949
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubrick View Post
from my experience.. it's usually 50% off everything or more

right now it's 30% off everything so might as well get it considering sizes will be scarce as days go on

Since when? I swear I went into CM yesterday and didn't see 30% off everything
post #125 of 1949
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post
Since when? I swear I went into CM yesterday and didn't see 30% off everything

Started today.
post #126 of 1949
Isnt it 30% only off sale items at the moment? Also, is the 30% stackable with 20% student discount? Same question for if they have 50% off entire store on boxing day, would it be stackable with the student discount? Is 50% boxing day pretty normal for them? I should wait until then as I will go early in the morning so sizes should be available.
post #127 of 1949
30 on sale. If I were u u would just buy a couple if days befits Xmas and do price adjustment. Up to 7 days.
post #128 of 1949
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post
Isnt it 30% only off sale items at the moment?

Also, is the 30% stackable with 20% student discount? Same question for if they have 50% off entire store on boxing day, would it be stackable with the student discount?

Is 50% boxing day pretty normal for them? I should wait until then as I will go early in the morning so sizes should be available.

no you cannot stack percentage discounts
post #129 of 1949
- Student discount not stackable on 30% off sale items - no price adjustments on sale purchases - and according to 2 different employees from different stores, nothing extra is going on boxing day, but 1 other employee did say that they dont tell them anything about boxing day until last minute.
post #130 of 1949
Thanks guys...I'll go check it out on Sunday but most likely will purchase on Boxing Day i'm pretty sure it will at least be 30%.
post #131 of 1949
Just bought a couple of the wool crewnecks. Good price for what I'm getting.
post #132 of 1949
This suit is from CM:



post #133 of 1949
They have further markdowns and continue their 30 off sale. Going to grab the dognal cardigan and crew after work.
post #134 of 1949
Dropped in their Soho store for the first time last week. Maybe this is old news, but CM is selling Barbour Internationals. First J Crew with Belstaff Roadmasters, Trialmasterss, etc. and now this... the wax cotton motorcycle jacket arms race.
post #135 of 1949
Went yesterday and bought a pair of slim fit gray chinos and a couple of 100% wool sweaters that are damn awesome. All on promotion, which was nice. CM easily has the best sales/markdowns I've ever seen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing