Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 80
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1187 of 213510/11/12 at 10:12ampost #1188 of 213510/11/12 at 11:03amQuote:
I find they are TTS compared to brands like Gap, Banana Republic and such. I buy most of my stuff in size small for tops and it seems that is the case with Club Monaco too.post #1189 of 213510/16/12 at 8:11pmI feel like they are somewhere between TTS and Vanity Sizes. They seem to be drifting towards vanity sizes in general though. I had to size down on the newer Classic Kennedy chinos.
Also 10% of regular priced shit until Nov. 1st: FY13URBAND
sadly doesn't work on third party stuff, already tried.post #1190 of 213510/17/12 at 7:44amQuote:Originally Posted by lofigeek
I feel like they are somewhere between TTS and Vanity Sizes. They seem to be drifting towards vanity sizes in general though. I had to size down on the newer Classic Kennedy chinos.
Also 10% of regular priced shit until Nov. 1st: FY13URBAND
sadly doesn't work on third party stuff, already tried.
My actual waist is 30. I fit perfect in a size 28 kennedy chino's. In their older style jeans that I bought from a member here, I got them in size 28 and couldn't even button them up.post #1191 of 213510/17/12 at 8:42pmpost #1192 of 213510/24/12 at 11:43amSo it does seem like it's more vanity sized than ever. I just bought a merino wool v neck sweater in blue from them and the XS fit me perfect.
So they asked me if I was a student lol.. I"m 30..
My GF is in university and she has a valid school ID. I'm going to return that shit for a refund and let them add the 20% discount for students. I wonder if they will allow me to refund it..post #1193 of 213510/24/12 at 12:36pmpost #1194 of 213510/24/12 at 1:26pmpost #1195 of 213510/24/12 at 1:51pmpost #1196 of 213510/24/12 at 2:01pmpost #1197 of 213510/24/12 at 5:44pmpost #1198 of 213510/24/12 at 6:07pmQuote:
They are really easy going about this in general, I went back with just the receipt like a month after buying something and they applied the student discount for me.post #1199 of 213510/24/12 at 7:35pmpost #1200 of 213510/24/12 at 10:06pmQuote:
I ask almost everyone this at the store. You'll be surprised at how many older folks are students nowadays.
Sometimes when asking guys, I kinda have to sound a little nicer since they may get offended. When you ask older women, it's always a compliment to them. lol
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1208 Active Users (261 Members and 947 Guests)
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 4 minutes ago
- › Ludwig Reiter Norweiger Blucher size 9.5 D (US) in Sandwood color 7 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Public School Braeburn Sneaker Size 9 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Yanko Split Toe Blucher size 9 M (US) in Brown 19 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...