yessir, if its $99 at any other location at the Queens Center store it is $49.50 (50% off on top of the markdown price) safe to say things usually sell out the say they go on sale... time to make friends with one of the sales associates ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 68
Styleforum Top Picks
A SA told me that Made in USA shirts won't go on sale because it's a third party item. Based on the one shirt that I tried on, it fits roomier in the torso than classic fit shirts.
I saw it in person and it has a thicker, almost flannel type feel. Blurry photo here:
I like it, though I'm not entirely sure how to wear a shirt jacket; is it more the former or the latter? Ie, do you wear it more as just a shirt,even though it's thicker and a tad wider, or s it meant to have a tee or even another, lighter shirt, under it?
Any idea how slim the classic fit is? I know CM has a reputation for being slimmer than the American average, so I'm not sure if I'll still need their slim fit. For reference, I have a 42 chest, a 33-ish waist, and pretty broad shoulders. Zara Tailored fit and Express Extra Slim fit are the best I've found for OTR mall fits.
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 39 seconds ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 2 minutes ago
- › Need help with these Top Sider Sperrys 3 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › Want to Trade - Undecoverism MA-1 Size 3 for a Size 2 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)