yessir, if its $99 at any other location at the Queens Center store it is $49.50 (50% off on top of the markdown price) safe to say things usually sell out the say they go on sale... time to make friends with one of the sales associates ;)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:29 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing - Page 68
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1007 of 21185/18/12 at 10:41ampost #1008 of 21185/18/12 at 2:40pmpost #1009 of 21185/19/12 at 1:07ampost #1010 of 21185/19/12 at 1:10ampost #1011 of 21185/19/12 at 6:54pmpost #1012 of 21185/19/12 at 7:02pmpost #1013 of 21185/19/12 at 9:38pmpost #1014 of 21185/19/12 at 10:51pmpost #1015 of 21185/20/12 at 6:57amQuote:
A SA told me that Made in USA shirts won't go on sale because it's a third party item. Based on the one shirt that I tried on, it fits roomier in the torso than classic fit shirts.post #1016 of 21185/21/12 at 10:59pmpost #1017 of 21185/22/12 at 10:42ampost #1018 of 21185/22/12 at 6:16pmWhat does everyone make of the Timothy shirt jacket?
I saw it in person and it has a thicker, almost flannel type feel. Blurry photo here:
I like it, though I'm not entirely sure how to wear a shirt jacket; is it more the former or the latter? Ie, do you wear it more as just a shirt,even though it's thicker and a tad wider, or s it meant to have a tee or even another, lighter shirt, under it?post #1019 of 21185/25/12 at 10:52pm
Any idea how slim the classic fit is? I know CM has a reputation for being slimmer than the American average, so I'm not sure if I'll still need their slim fit. For reference, I have a 42 chest, a 33-ish waist, and pretty broad shoulders. Zara Tailored fit and Express Extra Slim fit are the best I've found for OTR mall fits.post #1020 of 21185/26/12 at 11:22amI don't need their slim fit because the buttons around the chest strain too much and it looks awful. Their cuts are pretty slim already, so you won't have a problem....I can't buy CM shirts if they're slim fit, but if I go up a size they're too big. Their clothes are made for thin dudes.
- Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 24 seconds ago
- › I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread) 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Getting suits on sale 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Simpson UK9/US10D. PRICE DROP 3/8 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Limmer Boot 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...