Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on 1/31/16 at 7:46pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please Last post on 1/1/16 at 1:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Yesterday at 8:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 38post #556 of 63512/28/12 at 3:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #557 of 63512/28/12 at 4:30ampost #558 of 63512/28/12 at 4:29pmpost #559 of 63512/28/12 at 6:18pmpost #560 of 63512/29/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
My 744's have some wear to say the least, been rotating them with my RW 9011's every evening when I get home from work and am taking the 744's with me to Az. tomorrow for a week. Mario gave me grieve about the gloss on them but Reno and Alden Defender does that. I will post a picture later in the week when I get some time in Phoenix but when new and I brushed the hell out of them:Quote:
You got a good girl...
Reno does a hell of a job on CXL also BTW.post #561 of 63512/30/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
LOL. The gf got me some of the Defender, too! I'm going to try it on my Aldens.
Nice! My CXL 1K's are due for something. I'll give it a try, thanks.post #562 of 63512/30/12 at 3:09pmpost #563 of 63512/30/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
I went TTS on mine, and they feel that way to me. I don't own any other Wolverines, so cannot compare.post #564 of 6351/6/13 at 9:10ampost #565 of 6351/6/13 at 9:45ampost #566 of 6351/6/13 at 11:07ampost #567 of 6351/20/13 at 2:25pmSaw the 744LTD shell boot today at my local Tanger outlet mall Allen Edmonds store.
Had in a number of sizes......mine (7D) was available and I tried on. What a nice boot
They were selling the boot for $399 which seems like a great deal.
Didn't kop........don't really love the cap toe and certainly don't presently need another pair of boots......but, may make it back there if they stay on my mind!post #568 of 6351/20/13 at 2:26pmpost #569 of 6351/20/13 at 5:41pmpost #570 of 6354/15/13 at 4:37amCrane's, I'm curious about these 721 pictures, namely the color of the boot in them. I'm thinking it may be a white balance thing, but they look completely brown, almost like what my 744s started out as. I'd love to know what color they look like after all this time, if those aren't an accurate portrayal of their color. I would think they'd have stayed a deep red/cherry, with maybe some yellow/brown highlights.
My friend who copped a pair of 721s accidentally earlier this year from AE decided he doesn't want them anymore (boots aren't really his thing) and is letting me get them at his cost. So I'm getting ready to either LP or sno-seal mine. I think my 744s ended up a bit too dark for my taste after the sno-seal (a uniform super-dark chocolate brown) though they are wearing nicely. But it seems like people are getting much lighter colors with sno-seal on their 721s.
I should buff up my 744s and post at some point.
- Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?