Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on 8/28/15 at 6:48am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please Last post on 7/8/15 at 1:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 38
Styleforum Top Picks
My 744's have some wear to say the least, been rotating them with my RW 9011's every evening when I get home from work and am taking the 744's with me to Az. tomorrow for a week. Mario gave me grieve about the gloss on them but Reno and Alden Defender does that. I will post a picture later in the week when I get some time in Phoenix but when new and I brushed the hell out of them:
You got a good girl...
Reno does a hell of a job on CXL also BTW.
LOL. The gf got me some of the Defender, too! I'm going to try it on my Aldens.
Nice! My CXL 1K's are due for something. I'll give it a try, thanks.
I went TTS on mine, and they feel that way to me. I don't own any other Wolverines, so cannot compare.
Had in a number of sizes......mine (7D) was available and I tried on. What a nice boot
They were selling the boot for $399 which seems like a great deal.
Didn't kop........don't really love the cap toe and certainly don't presently need another pair of boots......but, may make it back there if they stay on my mind!
My friend who copped a pair of 721s accidentally earlier this year from AE decided he doesn't want them anymore (boots aren't really his thing) and is letting me get them at his cost. So I'm getting ready to either LP or sno-seal mine. I think my 744s ended up a bit too dark for my taste after the sno-seal (a uniform super-dark chocolate brown) though they are wearing nicely. But it seems like people are getting much lighter colors with sno-seal on their 721s.
I should buff up my 744s and post at some point.
- Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 51 seconds ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 58 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015