Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on 2/27/17 at 9:27am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please Last post on 7/12/16 at 12:17pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Seavees 5 Eye Trail Boots Tobacco - US 10 Last post on 8/28/16 at 6:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 38post #556 of 63512/28/12 at 3:08ampost #557 of 63512/28/12 at 4:30ampost #558 of 63512/28/12 at 4:29pmpost #559 of 63512/28/12 at 6:18pmpost #560 of 63512/29/12 at 9:42pmQuote:
My 744's have some wear to say the least, been rotating them with my RW 9011's every evening when I get home from work and am taking the 744's with me to Az. tomorrow for a week. Mario gave me grieve about the gloss on them but Reno and Alden Defender does that. I will post a picture later in the week when I get some time in Phoenix but when new and I brushed the hell out of them:Quote:
You got a good girl...
Reno does a hell of a job on CXL also BTW.post #561 of 63512/30/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
LOL. The gf got me some of the Defender, too! I'm going to try it on my Aldens.
Nice! My CXL 1K's are due for something. I'll give it a try, thanks.post #562 of 63512/30/12 at 3:09pmpost #563 of 63512/30/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
I went TTS on mine, and they feel that way to me. I don't own any other Wolverines, so cannot compare.post #564 of 6351/6/13 at 9:10ampost #565 of 6351/6/13 at 9:45ampost #566 of 6351/6/13 at 11:07ampost #567 of 6351/20/13 at 2:25pmSaw the 744LTD shell boot today at my local Tanger outlet mall Allen Edmonds store.
Had in a number of sizes......mine (7D) was available and I tried on. What a nice boot
They were selling the boot for $399 which seems like a great deal.
Didn't kop........don't really love the cap toe and certainly don't presently need another pair of boots......but, may make it back there if they stay on my mind!post #568 of 6351/20/13 at 2:26pmpost #569 of 6351/20/13 at 5:41pmpost #570 of 6354/15/13 at 4:37amCrane's, I'm curious about these 721 pictures, namely the color of the boot in them. I'm thinking it may be a white balance thing, but they look completely brown, almost like what my 744s started out as. I'd love to know what color they look like after all this time, if those aren't an accurate portrayal of their color. I would think they'd have stayed a deep red/cherry, with maybe some yellow/brown highlights.
My friend who copped a pair of 721s accidentally earlier this year from AE decided he doesn't want them anymore (boots aren't really his thing) and is letting me get them at his cost. So I'm getting ready to either LP or sno-seal mine. I think my 744s ended up a bit too dark for my taste after the sno-seal (a uniform super-dark chocolate brown) though they are wearing nicely. But it seems like people are getting much lighter colors with sno-seal on their 721s.
I should buff up my 744s and post at some point.
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 19 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NWOB Carlos Santos Suede Wingtip 10 11 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...