I've Got a question for Crane.
I posted on here a while ago, and ended up finally receiving my Tan Addisons. The are my first ever pair of boots like this. In fact, my first ever pair of quality leather boots. They are amazing.
On to my question, When I got them I used a little lexol conditioner on them and have been wearing them religiously.
1) What type of shine brush should I use (I heard kiwi is small now)?
2) Will Obenauf's severely darken them permanently? Will Snow seal? How did you treat your tan Addisons for water?
3) What Boot Oil should I use? Is lexol Okay? I don't mind buying another.
4) What cleaner should I use? Is lexol Okay?
5) How did you Keep the toe part of the leather sole from getting so scuffed?
6) Is Atsko Sno-seal the same as Penguin Brand beeswax Sno-Seal?
7) Can I put a vibram half sole on the sole if it is already slightly used?
8) Do you but Sno-Seal on the sole?