Ignore just about anything this guy has to say or posts pics of.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on 1/31/16 at 7:46pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please Last post on 1/1/16 at 1:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 27post #391 of 6357/13/12 at 5:43amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #392 of 6357/13/12 at 1:52pmpost #393 of 6357/13/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #394 of 6357/13/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
I googled image searched and found the pics you're talking about. Wow, the greenish color looks disgusting. I really hope that's just bad color correction from his camera....
Edited by bl@ster - 7/14/12 at 12:37ampost #395 of 6357/13/12 at 10:07pmpost #396 of 6357/13/12 at 11:38pmpost #397 of 6357/13/12 at 11:39pmQuote:
There's been some discussion here already. He's not allowed to post pictures. So he's likely in hot water with Wolverine now.post #398 of 6357/14/12 at 2:39amQuote:
It can't be the correction of the camera because the 721LTD near the pseudo-744LTD is in the right color ...
I find it a bit bulbous too but well, I think we can believe Crane and wait for pics of the REAL shoe.
I just hope that I will not miss the 721 LTD, especially because there is a pair in my size on eBay.post #399 of 6357/14/12 at 3:17pmpost #400 of 6357/14/12 at 3:39pmpost #401 of 6357/14/12 at 3:49pm
The pic/ boot looks authentic to me... but, if Crane's casting doubt (rather than not saying anything), then I'm not sure what to believe.
Was thinking that the green colour would darken a fair bit to be a kind of black-but-dark-green boot, which in my mind I have warmed to.
Might just oil and/ or wax them to darken if Im not happy.
You guys think going up half a size should be enough for an insole addition?post #402 of 6357/14/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
Exactly. Let's stop with the boy scout shit.
What's more likely to hurt sales? Leaked photos or making your boots green?post #403 of 6357/14/12 at 3:55pmpost #404 of 6357/14/12 at 5:16pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm going to call a spade a spade. What are you doing here? Promoting your new found buddy? He's been banned here for his antics. What kind of deal did he cut you for coming here and chatting him up? Do you know what complicit and duplicit mean? You're both.
Did your buddy bother to tell you that he's on thin ice with Wolverine? What part of Wolverine corporate reads this thread don't you understand?
Stupid is as stupid does. Were you stupid enough to pay for the boots already?Quote:
That's all find and dandy except this guy is undermining everything Wolverine is doing with these boots. Why don't you ask the guys at Leffot how they feel about this? I bet they're pissed.... and laughing at the same time. Perhaps you would understand it better if you had a shit load of your own money tied up in stock and followed your dealer agreement. It's never a good time when some renegade asshole comes around and fucks up all of your advertising conceptuals/plans along with flagrantly violating MAP/MSRP. policy.Quote:
At best it's a pre production model.post #405 of 6357/14/12 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Crane's
That's all find and dandy except this guy is undermining everything Wolverine is doing with these boots. Why don't you ask the guys at Leffot how they feel about this? I bet they're pissed.... and laughing at the same time. Perhaps you would understand it better if you had a shit load of your own money tied up in stock and followed your dealer agreement. It's never a good time when some renegade asshole comes around and fucks up all of your advertising conceptuals/plans along with flagrantly violating MAP/MSRP. policy.
You're over-reacting. If I was Wolverine, I'd be happy some hardcore shoe nerds care enough about their product to sit around all day and discuss them. If the boots aren't actually green, I'm going to purchase a pair. Just like if I'd never seem some blurry photo. Calm down bro, it's not the end of the world! You could reasonably make an argument that leaks are good... they get people talking. In this case, maybe not since the leather looks like someone hurled pea soup on it. LOL
- Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 33 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 40 seconds ago
- › ** Official Alden Customization Thread ** 43 seconds ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Norse Projects Anton Indigo Seed Popover (bnwt) msrp $196 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...