Ignore just about anything this guy has to say or posts pics of.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review Last post on 2/24/17 at 11:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Wolverine 1000 Mile Addison Boot Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- The streetwear shoes and boots thread...No sneakers please Last post on 7/12/16 at 12:17pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Seavees 5 Eye Trail Boots Tobacco - US 10 Last post on 8/28/16 at 6:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Wolverine 721LTD Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boot Review - Page 27post #391 of 6357/13/12 at 5:43amThread Starterpost #392 of 6357/13/12 at 1:52pmpost #393 of 6357/13/12 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #394 of 6357/13/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
I googled image searched and found the pics you're talking about. Wow, the greenish color looks disgusting. I really hope that's just bad color correction from his camera....
Edited by bl@ster - 7/14/12 at 12:37ampost #395 of 6357/13/12 at 10:07pmpost #396 of 6357/13/12 at 11:38pmpost #397 of 6357/13/12 at 11:39pmQuote:
There's been some discussion here already. He's not allowed to post pictures. So he's likely in hot water with Wolverine now.post #398 of 6357/14/12 at 2:39amQuote:
It can't be the correction of the camera because the 721LTD near the pseudo-744LTD is in the right color ...
I find it a bit bulbous too but well, I think we can believe Crane and wait for pics of the REAL shoe.
I just hope that I will not miss the 721 LTD, especially because there is a pair in my size on eBay.post #399 of 6357/14/12 at 3:17pmpost #400 of 6357/14/12 at 3:39pmpost #401 of 6357/14/12 at 3:49pm
The pic/ boot looks authentic to me... but, if Crane's casting doubt (rather than not saying anything), then I'm not sure what to believe.
Was thinking that the green colour would darken a fair bit to be a kind of black-but-dark-green boot, which in my mind I have warmed to.
Might just oil and/ or wax them to darken if Im not happy.
You guys think going up half a size should be enough for an insole addition?post #402 of 6357/14/12 at 3:50pmQuote:
Exactly. Let's stop with the boy scout shit.
What's more likely to hurt sales? Leaked photos or making your boots green?post #403 of 6357/14/12 at 3:55pmpost #404 of 6357/14/12 at 5:16pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm going to call a spade a spade. What are you doing here? Promoting your new found buddy? He's been banned here for his antics. What kind of deal did he cut you for coming here and chatting him up? Do you know what complicit and duplicit mean? You're both.
Did your buddy bother to tell you that he's on thin ice with Wolverine? What part of Wolverine corporate reads this thread don't you understand?
Stupid is as stupid does. Were you stupid enough to pay for the boots already?Quote:
That's all find and dandy except this guy is undermining everything Wolverine is doing with these boots. Why don't you ask the guys at Leffot how they feel about this? I bet they're pissed.... and laughing at the same time. Perhaps you would understand it better if you had a shit load of your own money tied up in stock and followed your dealer agreement. It's never a good time when some renegade asshole comes around and fucks up all of your advertising conceptuals/plans along with flagrantly violating MAP/MSRP. policy.Quote:
At best it's a pre production model.post #405 of 6357/14/12 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Crane's
That's all find and dandy except this guy is undermining everything Wolverine is doing with these boots. Why don't you ask the guys at Leffot how they feel about this? I bet they're pissed.... and laughing at the same time. Perhaps you would understand it better if you had a shit load of your own money tied up in stock and followed your dealer agreement. It's never a good time when some renegade asshole comes around and fucks up all of your advertising conceptuals/plans along with flagrantly violating MAP/MSRP. policy.
You're over-reacting. If I was Wolverine, I'd be happy some hardcore shoe nerds care enough about their product to sit around all day and discuss them. If the boots aren't actually green, I'm going to purchase a pair. Just like if I'd never seem some blurry photo. Calm down bro, it's not the end of the world! You could reasonably make an argument that leaks are good... they get people talking. In this case, maybe not since the leather looks like someone hurled pea soup on it. LOL
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Alden Color 8 Shell Cordovan Longwing Blucher in 8D 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets for Taller folks 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 16 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos L/S Lupo Navy (MD) 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...