or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Your Favorite McDonalds sandwich
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your Favorite McDonalds sandwich - Page 4

post #46 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman
I saw a documentary on the North Pacific fisheries. Absolutely mindblowing. I have hunted and killed creatures that I subsequently ate -- but all those fish -- almost made me a little ill. I have a hard time imagining that there can be that many fish and that they aren't already wiped out with the absurd quantites removed.

~ Huntsman


Wow, this is so off-topic, but you got me started...actually the np pollock fishery is quite healthy. Perhaps one of the few that is. The annual total allowable catch could be doubled or tripled some say and the stock would stay just as healthy. It's just a huge fishery.

On-topic contribution: I LOVE the sausage biscuit. Love it. However, sausage biscuit and double qp aside, I eat fast food as seldom as possible. Haven't had it in ages.


b
post #47 of 74
The Big Mac is one of the wonders of the modern world.

The fillet 'o fish is passable.

Everything else (fries especially) is real, real bad.
post #48 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnapril

When did Gary Dell'Abate start protesting McDonald's and burning things?
post #49 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Wow, this is so off-topic, but you got me started...actually the np pollock fishery is quite healthy. Perhaps one of the few that is. The annual total allowable catch could be doubled or tripled some say and the stock would stay just as healthy. It's just a huge fishery.

b

Remarkable. In some ways that must be a fascinating field. Do you work with all fisheries, or just ones with a US presence?

As for being off-topic: those who wander are never lost, or something like that.

Regards,
Huntsman
post #50 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Remarkable. In some ways that must be a fascinating field. Do you work with all fisheries, or just ones with a US presence?

Regards,
Huntsman


Generally, I work with any fishery that is or is apt to be managed under a system of quota ownership. More specifically, yes US fisheries--which amounts to only now 5 fisheries (one of which is no longer fished).


b
post #51 of 74
I dig the Double Cheeseburger because it's on the $1 value menu. If it's not a rush and the crew doesn't seem too busy, I usually ask them to put Big Mac sauce on mine. I eat like 4 at a time.
post #52 of 74
asian mcdonalds have rice burgers where in lieu of bread buns, rice formed into bun shapes are put over burger with some sauce with an asian name, like 'teriyaki' or something. we also have a mcspaghetti which would make any italian scoff or gag.
post #53 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy
asian mcdonalds have rice burgers where in lieu of bread buns, rice formed into bun shapes are put over burger with some sauce with an asian name, like 'teriyaki' or something. we also have a mcspaghetti which would make any italian scoff or gag.
In Tokyo I had a Bacon Pepper burger that was all right, and was able to sub in some chicken McShapes for my fries.
post #54 of 74
What no love for the basic Hamburger?

I voted OTHER, because all I ever order is a basic hamburger - although for cost efficiency, I typically order the two cheeseburger meal and tell them to hold the cheese.

If I'm quite hungry, I'll order the 6-piece McNugget meal and add two hamburgers.

Gotta say, the McD's hamburger is better than the cheeseburger because McD's cheese tastes like rubber.

If I'm at a real restaurant, I'll definitely get a cheeseburger with good cheese.
post #55 of 74
Whopper meal with cheese. They make it nes McD just puts it in the sun for ten minutes.
post #56 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
What no love for the basic Hamburger?


Actually I love the little cheeseburgers when they come with the finely diced onions (and no pickles, please). I think it's a childhood thing; great memories from those rare times mom and dad would take us to Mickey D's.

b
post #57 of 74
McChicken for me.
post #58 of 74
The McNothing
post #59 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and one of those awesome St. Paddy's Day Milkshakes. That's a fucking meal.








I am such a glutton. Sigh.

b
I usually get two double cheeseburgers, a McChicken, and a small fries. It's probably like 3,000 callories. And I put McDonalds hot mustard on everything. hahaha oh man, no wonder my trousers are getting a little tight.

To be honest, I love Taco Bell. SO good.
post #60 of 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin
I dig the Double Cheeseburger because it's on the $1 value menu. If it's not a rush and the crew doesn't seem too busy, I usually ask them to put Big Mac sauce on mine. I eat like 4 at a time.
mcspaghetti
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Your Favorite McDonalds sandwich