• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My wife gave birth in the front seat of the car today on the way to the hospital...

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya, this happened to me today. A mind blowing experience. The most intense I've ever felt in my life. The surge of adrenaline was indescribable.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuck_Yea.PNG
[Edited for accuracy.]

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap...that is fantastic! Thank you for sharing the experience and major congratulations!

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats. It'll make a great story to tell your kid. Again, congrats. Did you make the news?

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was so ******* surreal.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats and great to know everyone is doing well.

Salad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best thing I've heard in awhile! That's amazing. Congrats!

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
so the force of braking actually pushed him out?
that is amazing,also i dont wanna be in your car detailers shoes right now lol
but seriously congratulations!!!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, congrats on the healthy baby boy that is an amazing story!

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aw what a lovely story, you just made my day, congrats!
smile.gif

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a great story! My best to you and your new family
smile.gif

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Congratulations!! What an awesome story.
Originally Posted by 83glt
Once in the car I just put the hazards on and started honking my way through red lights and various other illegal maneuvers. We get onto the parkway (it's about a 20 minute drive to the hospital in moderate traffic) and my wife says she's feeling better and I don't have to drive so crazy. Now I just start cutting people off and making illegal turns, driving the wrong way up one way streets, blasting my horn. I didn't care. Whatever it took to get to the hospital in the shortest amount of time. I drive up a one way street the wrong way leading to the emergency bay and thank God there were EMT's hanging out right there, looking at me like "WTF is this clown doing?"
You know, I've always wondered about this. That "what would I do if I had someone who needed to get to the hospital quickly". I always figure I'd drive in whatever way possible to get there on time. Sadly, my next thought is always "what if I get pulled over by the cops!?" I picture myself speeding and swerving in and out of traffic with a line of cops behind me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads