or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › 100 posts in a month
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

100 posts in a month

post #1 of 32
Thread Starter 
Is it just me or does it seem that anyone that manages to log in over 100 posts in their first month of joining SF is bound for a banning?
post #2 of 32
It's more like a week, not a month.
post #3 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
It's more like a week, not a month.

510 since May 2006?

Pot calling kettle!!!
post #4 of 32
did i miss a banning?
post #5 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac
510 since May 2006?

Pot calling kettle!!!

Why do you feel targeted gmac? Who says this has anything to do with you?

At any rate, if wish to compare posts/day, let's see gmac = 16.06; me = 4.32. Interesting but since this is not a pissing contest, the metric I find more meaningful is the proportion of posts on a clothing forum that are actually about clothes, style... which in your case is 0 (I'm not counting your dumb Armani analogy for golf courses). I always wonder why you bother coming to AA and SF since you seem to have no interest whatsover in discussing clothes and contributing to threads in the main forum. I am sure there are more than a few web sites solely dedicated to discussing whatever topics you are seemingly interested in whether it's Bush bashing, golf or bitching about the Canadian government.
post #6 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
did i miss a banning?

No, but hang in there...
post #7 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72
I always wonder why you bother coming to AA and SF since you seem to have no interest whatsover in discussing clothes and contributing to threads in the main forum.
hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal. Im not in there much myself, I tend to be in the social type boards more, almost never in streetwear, and just occassionally in mens clothing (since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)
post #8 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal.

I agree, and neither should posting 100 posts a day. OTOH, being a rude and disrespectful a**hole should be. I am not referring to anyone in particular here, just speaking theoretically.
post #9 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot

Classic.
post #10 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
(since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

If you are taking advance orders, put me on the list. That way I can concentrate my time on the heated discussions going on in some of the General Subforums. Please make sure to consult with designprof on the new trends in Pirate Stylin.

L
post #11 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot
Copy cat! Get your own idea!
post #12 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
hmm - I dont know this guy and dont know if he is a miserable sinner deserving death by Fok-ing Squad, but I dont think not contributing to the main forum is grounds for dismissal.

Im not in there much myself, I tend to be in the social type boards more, almost never in streetwear, and just occassionally in mens clothing (since I already know everything there is to know and am currently working on a book on suits which will be written imitating the prose, structure, language and literary style of Pol Pot)

Yes, but also your posts aren't written by a prick who does nothing but complain and criticize other members. You are 180 degrees from the other "Ëśmember' (and I use that term as loosely as possible) we are talking about.

Jon.
post #13 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter
Is it just me or does it seem that anyone that manages to log in over 100 posts in their first month of joining SF is bound for a banning?

In response to your original question: yes, but only if those 100+ posts are of a negative nature.

Jon.
post #14 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Yes, but also your posts aren't written by a prick who does nothing but complain and criticize other members.
Just give me a chance. I can learn.
post #15 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
Just give me a chance. I can learn.

Indeed.

Jon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › 100 posts in a month