You have no idea.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandSaint Crispinstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:39 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 44
Styleforum Top Pickspost #647 of 17467/15/11 at 5:30amQuote:Quote:
pm sent:embar:post #648 of 17467/15/11 at 6:16pmpost #649 of 17467/20/11 at 12:28ampost #650 of 17467/20/11 at 7:37ampost #651 of 17467/20/11 at 11:35pmpost #652 of 17467/20/11 at 11:55pmThat's great. They deserve it. I hope they become an example followed by many. Of course, Mark and Alan are so smart and have such great taste, that no one will be able to duplicate the store exactly and with their constant innovation, no one will be able to keep up. But such attempts will raise standards in many places. At least I hope so.
Edit: I love how they showed Peter Lee, Manton's book, Patrick Chu at Chan, and the workrooms of Chan. I believe the older guy, the only one with white hair, was the one who made my first Chan coat.
Thanks for posting the link, E.post #653 of 17467/21/11 at 1:01ampost #654 of 17467/22/11 at 10:03ampost #655 of 17467/22/11 at 10:12ampost #656 of 17467/22/11 at 10:51ampost #657 of 17467/24/11 at 11:54pmpost #658 of 17467/25/11 at 12:04amQuote:Quote:
I was quoted a 25% surcharge for MTO Carmina shoes from The Armoury, a few months ago.post #659 of 17467/25/11 at 1:16ampost #660 of 17467/27/11 at 10:43pm
I am thinking of getting http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/carmina-dark-brown-split-toe-derby-alcudia-last
The sizes listed on the website are UK or US ? What size should I order if I wear 9.5 UK in most C&J lasts ?
Also, IIRC, they was some confusion initially regarding sizing and some people had return their shoes. They were supposed to run a half size big or something like that ...
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Wedding Gift Etiquette 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Paris restaurants 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 6 minutes ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...