You have no idea.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:38 am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:02 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 44post #647 of 16547/15/11 at 5:30amQuote:Quote:
pm sent:embar:post #648 of 16547/15/11 at 6:16pmpost #649 of 16547/20/11 at 12:28ampost #650 of 16547/20/11 at 7:37ampost #651 of 16547/20/11 at 11:35pmpost #652 of 16547/20/11 at 11:55pmThat's great. They deserve it. I hope they become an example followed by many. Of course, Mark and Alan are so smart and have such great taste, that no one will be able to duplicate the store exactly and with their constant innovation, no one will be able to keep up. But such attempts will raise standards in many places. At least I hope so.
Edit: I love how they showed Peter Lee, Manton's book, Patrick Chu at Chan, and the workrooms of Chan. I believe the older guy, the only one with white hair, was the one who made my first Chan coat.
Thanks for posting the link, E.post #653 of 16547/21/11 at 1:01ampost #654 of 16547/22/11 at 10:03ampost #655 of 16547/22/11 at 10:12ampost #656 of 16547/22/11 at 10:51ampost #657 of 16547/24/11 at 11:54pmpost #658 of 16547/25/11 at 12:04amQuote:Quote:
I was quoted a 25% surcharge for MTO Carmina shoes from The Armoury, a few months ago.post #659 of 16547/25/11 at 1:16ampost #660 of 16547/27/11 at 10:43pm
I am thinking of getting http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/carmina-dark-brown-split-toe-derby-alcudia-last
The sizes listed on the website are UK or US ? What size should I order if I wear 9.5 UK in most C&J lasts ?
Also, IIRC, they was some confusion initially regarding sizing and some people had return their shoes. They were supposed to run a half size big or something like that ...
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › alden for Unipair Saddle Shoes, size 6E Leydon Last 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Merlot McAllisters Slightly Used 10.5D 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Real McCoy's CPO shirt- Size 16 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)