or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 13

post #181 of 1505
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
Nice carpet.

Bag is nice too, though newspapers are so 20th century.

We'll try and have the next one made with iPad and Kindle straps.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #182 of 1505
Thread Starter 
Our online store is just the project that refuses to finish. We've decided to open up our image catalogue first, it will be finished by the end of the week and folks are more than welcome to make inquiries or order from it over e-mail or telephone. Couple of Ring Jackets ... Model 232 Sport Jacket in grey PoW with black overcheck wool / mohair Model 184 Sport Jacket in brown microcheck wool Model 136 Suit in grey mohair flannel
post #183 of 1505
Whats the percentage of mohair in that last suit, and the price yfyf?
post #184 of 1505
184 jacket, suede shoes (all models), and the G&G oxfords are all highly highly desirous
post #185 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
it will be finished by the end of the week

Congratulations! I love the aesthetic of your site and look forward to see everything up and running.
post #186 of 1505
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Whats the percentage of mohair in that last suit, and the price yfyf?
Wool 82 - Mohair 18, Japanese milled cloth. (nobody else is nuts enough to make a flannel weave with mohair). Price is HKD 14,000 = USD1,800
post #187 of 1505
looking forward to seeing the site when it is up and running.

-LR
post #188 of 1505
I've been waiting for the online shop as well. Been visiting the site daily to see if it's up. But no rush guys!
post #189 of 1505
Hi Yfyf,

Store looks absolutely fantastic!

All the best with this new venture, and may you have many long, prosperous years ahead of you.

Just curious about the on-line store... will you be selling jackets and suits in addition to accessories? (The Ring Jacket Model 184 is sublime)

Cheers,
ZG
post #190 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZengaGent View Post
Hi Yfyf,

Store looks absolutely fantastic!

All the best with this new venture, and may you have many long, prosperous years ahead of you.

Just curious about the on-line store... will you be selling jackets and suits in addition to accessories? (The Ring Jacket Model 184 is sublime)

Cheers,
ZG

Yes we will be selling jackets and suits as well!
post #191 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiletduck View Post
Yes we will be selling jackets and suits as well!

Beau-Da-fool mate!!!

(Wallet's going to feel some pain...)
post #192 of 1505
Thread Starter 
We finally finished our shoe catalogue. I never knew DSLR's could raise a "TEMPERATURE ERROR" if you take too many photos!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/thearmoury.com/FW2010Shoes#

A small sample. Check the link above for everything. Orders can be placed via e-mail or over the phone.







post #193 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post



Is that made on GG06?
post #194 of 1505
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
Is that made on GG06?

Yep, one of the most underrated lasts ever.
post #195 of 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
We finally finished our shoe catalogue. I never knew DSLR's could raise a "TEMPERATURE ERROR" if you take too many photos!!

Cool! Nice pics.

And wow:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread