or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 117

post #1741 of 1867

Koji + Ambrosi

 

post #1742 of 1867
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post
 

Koji + Ambrosi


Never get tired of seeing that double monk.

post #1743 of 1867

Koji + Ambrosi again

 

post #1744 of 1867
post #1745 of 1867
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

Koji + Ambrosi again



Superb
post #1746 of 1867

I finally got a chance to stop by The Armoury on Saturday with my better half. Zach helped us and it was a really great experience. He got me sized for Carmina's in their various lasts and in Saint Crispin's. He is very knowledgeable and very passionate and has me considering a career change! I'm looking forward to increasing my shoe collection with a few Carmina's in the next few weeks. Also, its pretty awesome to have a local shop a few minutes from the tunnel with the full assortment of Saphir and Saint Crispin waxes and polishes!

post #1747 of 1867

Hey guys, just a quick heads up to our international customers that our Hong Kong shop is holding their first sample sale in conjunction with Ascot Chang after nearly 5 years of being open.  Details are below, so have at it if you're in Hong Kong.

 

post #1748 of 1867

@JeffArmoury Hello there! I'll be in Hong Kong last week of September; which of the two shops would you recommend I visit? Queen's Road or Pedder Street? Thank you !

post #1749 of 1867
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post
 

@JeffArmoury Hello there! I'll be in Hong Kong last week of September; which of the two shops would you recommend I visit? Queen's Road or Pedder Street? Thank you !


Both shops are across the street from each other and connected via subway paths, so it's no problem to get to both.

 

From the Central MTR station, Pedder is Exit D2, and is the white building just beside the Abercrombie & Fitch (you can't miss the stench).  Head to the elevator up to the third floor, head to the end of the hall, and there you are.

 

To get to the Queen's Rd, it's the MTR exit for the Landmark (Exit G or H, I'm not entirely sure), and it's one of the basement floor shops there.

post #1750 of 1867

Thanks very much for that @the honor roll !

post #1751 of 1867
Go to both. One was accessories and shoes, but both are worth a look
post #1752 of 1867
Emailed last week with regards to the three pack of Drake's linen handkerchiefs, as Drake's customer service told me that The Armoury is the only stockist in the States that carries the linen hankies. Jeff was very nice, and called me and had the hankies to me on Friday. Incredible service and product as well. Can't wait to find something for my next order.
post #1753 of 1867
Quote:
Originally Posted by the honor roll View Post
 


Both shops are across the street from each other and connected via subway paths, so it's no problem to get to both.

 

From the Central MTR station, Pedder is Exit D2, and is the white building just beside the Abercrombie & Fitch (you can't miss the stench).  Head to the elevator up to the third floor, head to the end of the hall, and there you are.

 

To get to the Queen's Rd, it's the MTR exit for the Landmark (Exit G or H, I'm not entirely sure), and it's one of the basement floor shops there.

 

Couldn't have said it better!

post #1754 of 1867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post

Emailed last week with regards to the three pack of Drake's linen handkerchiefs, as Drake's customer service told me that The Armoury is the only stockist in the States that carries the linen hankies. Jeff was very nice, and called me and had the hankies to me on Friday. Incredible service and product as well. Can't wait to find something for my next order.

 

No problem, that's why I'm here.

 

Jeff

post #1755 of 1867
Jake has been the manager for two years? I thought he just move to NYC.
Quote:
For nearly two years, Jake Grantham, the manager of the Armoury, an elegant clothing shop in TriBeCa, has been introducing, or reintroducing, classical tailoring to a range of men looking for something that is at once new and old.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/06/fashion/mens-style/at-the-armoury-classics-are-always-in-style.html?ref=mens-style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread