or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 116

post #1726 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9thsymph View Post
 

Drakes NYC orders from December trunk show?

 

Hi,

 

They have just arrived today, we should be reaching out to clients soon for shipping and delivery.

 

All the best,

 

Jeff

post #1727 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post
 

 

Hi,

 

They have just arrived today, we should be reaching out to clients soon for shipping and delivery.

 

All the best,

 

Jeff


Many thanks!

post #1728 of 1734
I hear Koji with Spigola will do a NYC trunk show very soon. How long does it take for MTO shoes to be finished and ready for pick up?I plan to come through to make an order.smile.gif
post #1729 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewConvert View Post

I hear Koji with Spigola will do a NYC trunk show very soon. How long does it take for MTO shoes to be finished and ready for pick up?I plan to come through to make an order.smile.gif

 

Hey @NewConvert:

 

Spigola MTM shoes are generally ready for delivery at the trunk show following the trunk show during which you place your order. In this case, you should expect to take delivery in September or October.  Please get in touch with us at nyc@thearmoury.com to schedule an appointment.

 

Cheers,

 

RD

post #1730 of 1734
Stopped by the Armoury over the weekend and got a chance to meet Jeffrey and Taylor. I worked with Taylor mostly, and he walked me through some nice Ring Jacket selections. I'm looking for a suit for my wedding this coming summer and the 184 fit fantastically. Still considering other options but very impressive product!
post #1731 of 1734
@JeffArmoury Can the Tie Your Tie be made to spec or do they come as is given their high price point?
post #1732 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsuperb View Post

@JeffArmoury Can the Tie Your Tie be made to spec or do they come as is given their high price point?

 

@lordsuperb Our Hong Kong store offers bespoke ties from Tie Your Tie, but the New York store does not yet.  The Tie Your Tie Spring selection that was put online recently is our most recent buy, so although some of it is made in vintage or small run fabric, the dimensions can't be changed.

 

Does that answer your qeustion?

 

J

post #1733 of 1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post

@lordsuperb
 Our Hong Kong store offers bespoke ties from Tie Your Tie, but the New York store does not yet.  The Tie Your Tie Spring selection that was put online recently is our most recent buy, so although some of it is made in vintage or small run fabric, the dimensions can't be changed.

Does that answer your qeustion?

J

Yes, thank you.
post #1734 of 1734

Hey guys,

 

Just a heads up that Komatsu-san of Ortus is visiting us in New York this weekend, April 10th and 11th.  This marks the first time Komatsu has taken orders outside of Japan or Hong Kong.  The wait time is significant, but if you have time, it's worth it to just come see the product and attention to detail.

 

 

Any questions, just let me know.

 

Jeff

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread