Couple questions about the U-Tip fox suede shoe that Mark posted on the tumblr (http://thearmoury.tumblr.com/image/95501734120):
1. Would I take the same size in the modified Rain as I would in the standard Rain?
2. What sizes are available in this shoe?
3. I'm assuming fox is lighter and a bit redder than snuff?
4. What would the damage be on these?
5. Mark called it a derby on tumblr, but isn't this an oxford (looks sort of adelaide-ish).
These will actually be online very soon, but I've included the pictures below that should answer most of your questions.
1) No need to adjust size wise, take the same size as the normal rain
2) What size do you need?
3) This particular suede is a little more egg-yolky actually, but yes a bit more red. See the pictures for a better description as those are perfectly color accurate.
5) It's an oxford, c'mon Mark!
6) The sole is leather.