or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 106

post #1576 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Anyone know what fabric yfyf is wearing in this WARYT pic?

 

Hey Veni,

 

If I recall correctly that was an old Draper's Flannel mark had made up by RJ.  If you'd like I can reach out to him directly for more information.

 

Jeff

post #1577 of 1693

Also,

 

Teba pictures will be up soon, sorry for the delay.

 

Jeff

post #1578 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post

Hey Veni,

If I recall correctly that was an old Draper's Flannel mark had made up by RJ.  If you'd like I can reach out to him directly for more information.

Jeff

Thanks!
post #1579 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Anyone know what fabric yfyf is wearing in this WARYT pic?

 

So it's an old VBC or Drapers Flannel made by Orazio actually.  It's one of Mark's oldest so he doesn't remember the exact fabric but he believes there may be something similar in the Lolli selection.

 

Jeff

post #1580 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post
 

 

Hey DL,

 

It is Dormeuil Tonik 197217. There is one caveat though - Ethan's cloth was a vintage piece from Liverano, so the color and texture is ever so slightly different.  Hope that helps.

 

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

 

DL-

post #1581 of 1693

Sorry for the delay on this guys.  Here are a few pictures of our Spring/Summer Tebas.

 

A few things - most of the styles are in a wool/linen blend and are nice and light.  The plain navy is actually Mohair that's a bit stretchy while still maintaining the characteristic rigidity and shine of Mohair.  This year they kept the details pretty much the same except for a front dart to give the waist a bit more shape.  

 

They retail for $695 and aren't online yet (hope to have them next week), but feel free to reach out to us at nyc@thearmoury.com (for US orders) or info@thearmoury.com (for INTL orders) if you're interested.

 

 

post #1582 of 1693

Hey doodz,

 

A couple of things - the Tebas are now online for purchase here.

 

Also, we have a pretty packed Trunk Show schedule for the month of July in both Hong Kong and NYC.  See below for more information.

 

HKG: NACKYMADE, JULY 4-5

NYC: NACKYMADE, JULY 10-12

NYC: AMBROSI, JULY 11-12

HKG: CICCIO, JULY 17 - 19

HKG: LIVERANO, JULY 23 - 26

NYC: FOX UMBRELLAS, JULY 26

post #1583 of 1693
Do you have pictures of people wearing these Tebas anywhere?
post #1584 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie View Post

Do you have pictures of people wearing these Tebas anywhere?

 

Here's a few pictures from last fall to give you an idea of how they're worn.

 

 

 

post #1585 of 1693

Just wanted to chime in and thank Bailey from the NYC Armoury crew for the excellent assistance and experience.

I wanted to buy a Ring Jacket suit but wasn't sure about sizing as some people suggest sizing up due to the slim fit.

I fired off an e-mail and compared measurements/fit to an existing suit of mine... I wasn't sure about how the shoulders would fit, but Bailey suggested going TTS for the suit.

 

Well, I received the suit and was really thrilled with the fit - it was pretty much spot on, and the tailor even though it was a custom-made suit because of how well it fit. In the end, we settled on finishing the sleeves and slightly shortening them - the fit in the body and shoulders were otherwise perfect.

 

Thanks again for the assistance Bailey!

 

Fit pic attached, and excuse the lack of tie.

 

post #1586 of 1693

Anyone have experience in sizing for the Armoury X Ascot Chang Polos?

 

---How much to they shrink?

---What is the fit like (slim, regular?)

---Are the tails long enough to be tucked in?

post #1587 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanbei23 View Post
 

Anyone have experience in sizing for the Armoury X Ascot Chang Polos?

 

---How much to they shrink?

---What is the fit like (slim, regular?)

---Are the tails long enough to be tucked in?

 

Hey Hanbei,

 

If you wash and hang dry, they will shrink very minimally, maybe 2%.  If you wash and dry they will shrink about as much as any woven shirt, about 4%.  We suggest taking your normal size.

 

The fit is slim with high armholes and the tails are quite a bit longer than most polos on the market today, as they were specifically made to be tucked in.

 

Hope that helps.

 

Jeff

post #1588 of 1693

 

 

Also, this Saturday, July 26th Huw Griffiths-Jones will be visiting the New York shop to assist clients with made-to-order umbrellas and walking sticks (if you roll like that).

 

The options are quite extensive with a variety of woods, canopy colors, finishing details, and monogramming options.

 

You can email us at nyc (at) thearmoury (dot) com, PM me, or call us at 646.613.7613 for appointments.

post #1589 of 1693
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post
 

 

 

Also, this Saturday, July 26th Huw Griffiths-Jones will be visiting the New York shop to assist clients with made-to-order umbrellas and walking sticks (if you roll like that).

 

The options are quite extensive with a variety of woods, canopy colors, finishing details, and monogramming options.

 

You can email us at nyc (at) thearmoury (dot) com, PM me, or call us at 646.613.7613 for appointments.


I cannot make it...can an order be made in the store outside of the trunk show?

post #1590 of 1693
would love to hear the umbrella options here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread