or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 99

post #1471 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post
 

Hey guys,

 

A few things

 

- Ring Jacket will be in our NYC location this weekend, the 14th and 15th, for a MTM and MTO trunk show.  With them they bring an awesome selection of Ring Jacket exclusive and vintage Carlo Barbera fabrics.  When we talked to them, they seemed really excited about the vintage CB fabrics.  

 

If you're interested in making an appointment you can email us at nyc@thearmoury.com or you can PM me here.

 

All the best,

 

Jeff

I'm really upset about missing that. I had wanted to try them on in person and likely get an MTO made. Sadly I will not be back in NYC until April.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #1472 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post
 

I'm really upset about missing that. I had wanted to try them on in person and likely get an MTO made. Sadly I will not be back in NYC until April.

 

That's a bummer but they will be back in sometime soon.  

 

And remember, RJ doesn't have to be in town for you to do an MTO.  We can take them year round.  If you're around in April, come see us.

 

Jeff

post #1473 of 1653

Awesome, although actually meant MTM, depending on how they fit me.

post #1474 of 1653

What are the MTO options?

post #1475 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post
 

What are the MTO options?

 

With MTO, you're able to pick your fabric, lining, buttons, edge stitching, and a few other details.  You can also change 3 measurements - length of body, length of sleeve, and take in / let out waist.  If you require additional measurement changes we usually suggest going to MTM.

 

Make sense?  I just want to make sure that answers your question.

 

Jeff

post #1476 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post

With MTO, you're able to pick your fabric, lining, buttons, edge stitching, and a few other details.  You can also change 3 measurements - length of body, length of sleeve, and take in / let out waist.  If you require additional measurement changes we usually suggest going to MTM.

Make sense?  I just want to make sure that answers your question.

Jeff

Jeff,

What is the starting price for a Ring MTM sportcoat?

Thanks - GC
post #1477 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post
 

 

With MTO, you're able to pick your fabric, lining, buttons, edge stitching, and a few other details.  You can also change 3 measurements - length of body, length of sleeve, and take in / let out waist.  If you require additional measurement changes we usually suggest going to MTM.

 

Make sense?  I just want to make sure that answers your question.

 

Jeff


Yup! Sound perfect for a shorter guy like me. Hopefully the sleeve pitch and everything is spot on. When is the next time theyll be there for MTM?

post #1478 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post
 


Yup! Sound perfect for a shorter guy like me. Hopefully the sleeve pitch and everything is spot on. When is the next time theyll be there for MTM?

 

We don't have a date set but as soon as we know I'll make sure to update the thread.  Alternatively, you guys can always visit the Events page for the latest Trunk Show dates.

 

Jeff

post #1479 of 1653

Hey guys,

 

A few big events happening in the next two weeks.  

 

Liverano Trunk Show - April 2nd - 5th

 

We are proud to be hosting Antonio Liverano for the first time in our New York store.  Antonio will be in town with Taka and Qemal to take bespoke orders for suits, sport coats, trousers, and overcoats from Wednesday, April 2nd to Saturday, April 5th.  To make an appointment, please contact nyc@thearmoury.com or call us at 646.613.7613.

 

I Colori di Antonio Premier - April 3rd

 

In conjunction with our Grand Opening and first Liverano trunk show, The Armoury NYC is hosting the USA Premiere of I Colori di Antonio on Thursday, April 3rd at 7 PM EST.  The screening will be held at the School of Visual Arts' Beatrice Theater and will be followed by a Q&A with Antonio Liverano and Gianluca Migliarotti, moderated by Bruce Boyer.

 

We have a limited number of tickets available for $15 per guest. Please visit our webstore here to book.

 

 

Carmina MTO Trunk Show - April 5th - 6th

 

We will also be hosting Betty Albaladejo from Carmina to assist with Made-To-Order makeups.  With her she brings a variety of lasts, leathers, and models to help spark ideas for a new MTO.

 

To make an appointment, please contact nyc@thearmoury.com or call us at 646.613.7613.

 

Also, any feedback on the new website would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks guys,

 

Jeff

post #1480 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffArmoury View Post

Hey guys,

A few big events happening in the next two weeks.  

Liverano Trunk Show - April 2nd - 5th

We are proud to be hosting Antonio Liverano for the first time in our New York store.  Antonio will be in town with Taka and Qemal to take bespoke orders for suits, sport coats, trousers, and overcoats from Wednesday, April 2nd to Saturday, April 5th.  To make an appointment, please contact [URL=mailto:nyc@thearmoury.com?subject=Liverano%20Trunk%20Show]nyc@thearmoury.com[/URL] or call us at 646.613.7613.

What's the price for a pair of trousers? And for a sport coat?
post #1481 of 1653
I've seen Ring Jackets mentioned online in a couple of places. Do you normally have some in stock at the store or is it something that has to ordered specially?
post #1482 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolron View Post

I've seen Ring Jackets mentioned online in a couple of places. Do you normally have some in stock at the store or is it something that has to ordered specially?

 

We always have stock of Ring Jacket ready-to-wear in store.  We will also be putting the new spring stock online very soon.  

 

As mentioned previously we can also do MTO in store.  In the meantime if you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at nyc@thearmoury.com.

 

Jeff

post #1483 of 1653
I can't stop thinking about a Fox umbrella.
post #1484 of 1653

I'm an idiot, I meant to type in Ring Jacket chinos.

post #1485 of 1653
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolron View Post

I'm an idiot, I meant to type in Ring Jacket chinos.

I was just there in store this weekend and tried on the Ring Jacket chinos. They are pretty awesome and there are multiple colors in 2? different fit (slim and relaxed). The slim in EU46 fits me best and I usually wear between an EU46 and EU48 in Incotex.

Available colors that I've seen were stone (beige/off-white), khaki (mid brown), olive, aqua (light blue) and light green.

As an answer to your question I would say the chinos are definitely not MTO and available RTW.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread