Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandSaint Crispinstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD Last post on Today at 2:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 88post #1306 of 18678/8/12 at 1:11pmpost #1307 of 18678/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #1308 of 18678/8/12 at 5:31pmpost #1309 of 18678/8/12 at 6:21pmpost #1310 of 18678/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #1311 of 18678/8/12 at 8:52pmpost #1312 of 18678/8/12 at 10:37pmpost #1313 of 18678/10/12 at 12:28ampost #1314 of 18678/14/12 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Omar1223
hey guys any plans to restock the sizes on these?
Best to send them an e-mail (see the address listed on the "Customer Service" page). The stock on the web-pages does not always match the true inventory. I purchased a pair of the Carmina snuff suede full brogue earlier this year and online they only had two sizes listed, but in the shop they had almost a full run of sizes.
(Edit: forgot to include the quote ... )post #1315 of 18678/15/12 at 5:04ampost #1316 of 18678/15/12 at 1:09pmpost #1317 of 18678/23/12 at 2:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
Ethan replied with the info...Thanks Ethan.
Inca - Widest last and waist for wide feet (EE width)
Rain - Like the Inca but with a chisel toe (EE width)
Soller - A boot last like Robert, fits like a double E.
Forest - Standard width with round toe (E width)
Uetam - Similar to Forest but a shade narrower (E width)
Robert - Like the Simpson but more room in the toe box (E width)
Queen - an E width, similar to Alcudia but shorter
Deia - ??
Armoury - ??
Alcudia - Like the Simpson but with Almond toe (E width)
Simpson - Narrow with chiseled toe, extended toe box (E width)
Thought I'd try and resurrect this wonderful sub-thread on Carmina lasts, with regards to the fit of the newer 'Deia' and 'Armoury' variants. Anybody have some helpful info on width, volume, and comparative fits for these two last as well?post #1318 of 18678/27/12 at 10:30amQuote:
If you're unsure, go for the 42. Just got the beige in 40, but it was way tight and I had to send it back for a 42. I wouldn't have been able to fit a warmer inside.
These guys are awesome, though... Super-fast shipping and extremely pleasant to deal with.post #1319 of 18678/27/12 at 3:18pmQuote:
Cheers I would but there's no 40 or 42 left in the navy!post #1320 of 18678/27/12 at 3:46pm
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 20 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Velasca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Exotic Leather Goods 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...