Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandSaint Crispinstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:03 am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD Last post on 10/7/16 at 6:43am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 88post #1306 of 18398/8/12 at 1:11pmpost #1307 of 18398/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #1308 of 18398/8/12 at 5:31pmpost #1309 of 18398/8/12 at 6:21pmpost #1310 of 18398/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #1311 of 18398/8/12 at 8:52pmpost #1312 of 18398/8/12 at 10:37pmpost #1313 of 18398/10/12 at 12:28ampost #1314 of 18398/14/12 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Omar1223
hey guys any plans to restock the sizes on these?
Best to send them an e-mail (see the address listed on the "Customer Service" page). The stock on the web-pages does not always match the true inventory. I purchased a pair of the Carmina snuff suede full brogue earlier this year and online they only had two sizes listed, but in the shop they had almost a full run of sizes.
(Edit: forgot to include the quote ... )post #1315 of 18398/15/12 at 5:04ampost #1316 of 18398/15/12 at 1:09pmpost #1317 of 18398/23/12 at 2:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
Ethan replied with the info...Thanks Ethan.
Inca - Widest last and waist for wide feet (EE width)
Rain - Like the Inca but with a chisel toe (EE width)
Soller - A boot last like Robert, fits like a double E.
Forest - Standard width with round toe (E width)
Uetam - Similar to Forest but a shade narrower (E width)
Robert - Like the Simpson but more room in the toe box (E width)
Queen - an E width, similar to Alcudia but shorter
Deia - ??
Armoury - ??
Alcudia - Like the Simpson but with Almond toe (E width)
Simpson - Narrow with chiseled toe, extended toe box (E width)
Thought I'd try and resurrect this wonderful sub-thread on Carmina lasts, with regards to the fit of the newer 'Deia' and 'Armoury' variants. Anybody have some helpful info on width, volume, and comparative fits for these two last as well?post #1318 of 18398/27/12 at 10:30amQuote:
If you're unsure, go for the 42. Just got the beige in 40, but it was way tight and I had to send it back for a 42. I wouldn't have been able to fit a warmer inside.
These guys are awesome, though... Super-fast shipping and extremely pleasant to deal with.post #1319 of 18398/27/12 at 3:18pmQuote:
Cheers I would but there's no 40 or 42 left in the navy!post #1320 of 18398/27/12 at 3:46pm
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 29 seconds ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 44 seconds ago
- › Suit tailor in Kuala Lumpur 8 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Bradford Cordovan Dark Brown 10E UK 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 13 minutes ago
- › Malaysian bespoke 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...