Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:51 am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:57 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 9:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 88post #1306 of 16658/8/12 at 1:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1307 of 16658/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #1308 of 16658/8/12 at 5:31pmpost #1309 of 16658/8/12 at 6:21pmpost #1310 of 16658/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #1311 of 16658/8/12 at 8:52pmpost #1312 of 16658/8/12 at 10:37pmpost #1313 of 16658/10/12 at 12:28ampost #1314 of 16658/14/12 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Omar1223
hey guys any plans to restock the sizes on these?
Best to send them an e-mail (see the address listed on the "Customer Service" page). The stock on the web-pages does not always match the true inventory. I purchased a pair of the Carmina snuff suede full brogue earlier this year and online they only had two sizes listed, but in the shop they had almost a full run of sizes.
(Edit: forgot to include the quote ... )post #1315 of 16658/15/12 at 5:04ampost #1316 of 16658/15/12 at 1:09pmpost #1317 of 16658/23/12 at 2:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
Ethan replied with the info...Thanks Ethan.
Inca - Widest last and waist for wide feet (EE width)
Rain - Like the Inca but with a chisel toe (EE width)
Soller - A boot last like Robert, fits like a double E.
Forest - Standard width with round toe (E width)
Uetam - Similar to Forest but a shade narrower (E width)
Robert - Like the Simpson but more room in the toe box (E width)
Queen - an E width, similar to Alcudia but shorter
Deia - ??
Armoury - ??
Alcudia - Like the Simpson but with Almond toe (E width)
Simpson - Narrow with chiseled toe, extended toe box (E width)
Thought I'd try and resurrect this wonderful sub-thread on Carmina lasts, with regards to the fit of the newer 'Deia' and 'Armoury' variants. Anybody have some helpful info on width, volume, and comparative fits for these two last as well?post #1318 of 16658/27/12 at 10:30amQuote:
If you're unsure, go for the 42. Just got the beige in 40, but it was way tight and I had to send it back for a 42. I wouldn't have been able to fit a warmer inside.
These guys are awesome, though... Super-fast shipping and extremely pleasant to deal with.post #1319 of 16658/27/12 at 3:18pmQuote:
Cheers I would but there's no 40 or 42 left in the navy!
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Things that are pissing you off. 57 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 5 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...