Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandSaint Crispinstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD Last post on Today at 7:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 88post #1306 of 17468/8/12 at 1:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1307 of 17468/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #1308 of 17468/8/12 at 5:31pmpost #1309 of 17468/8/12 at 6:21pmpost #1310 of 17468/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #1311 of 17468/8/12 at 8:52pmpost #1312 of 17468/8/12 at 10:37pmpost #1313 of 17468/10/12 at 12:28ampost #1314 of 17468/14/12 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Omar1223
hey guys any plans to restock the sizes on these?
Best to send them an e-mail (see the address listed on the "Customer Service" page). The stock on the web-pages does not always match the true inventory. I purchased a pair of the Carmina snuff suede full brogue earlier this year and online they only had two sizes listed, but in the shop they had almost a full run of sizes.
(Edit: forgot to include the quote ... )post #1315 of 17468/15/12 at 5:04ampost #1316 of 17468/15/12 at 1:09pmpost #1317 of 17468/23/12 at 2:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
Ethan replied with the info...Thanks Ethan.
Inca - Widest last and waist for wide feet (EE width)
Rain - Like the Inca but with a chisel toe (EE width)
Soller - A boot last like Robert, fits like a double E.
Forest - Standard width with round toe (E width)
Uetam - Similar to Forest but a shade narrower (E width)
Robert - Like the Simpson but more room in the toe box (E width)
Queen - an E width, similar to Alcudia but shorter
Deia - ??
Armoury - ??
Alcudia - Like the Simpson but with Almond toe (E width)
Simpson - Narrow with chiseled toe, extended toe box (E width)
Thought I'd try and resurrect this wonderful sub-thread on Carmina lasts, with regards to the fit of the newer 'Deia' and 'Armoury' variants. Anybody have some helpful info on width, volume, and comparative fits for these two last as well?post #1318 of 17468/27/12 at 10:30amQuote:
If you're unsure, go for the 42. Just got the beige in 40, but it was way tight and I had to send it back for a 42. I wouldn't have been able to fit a warmer inside.
These guys are awesome, though... Super-fast shipping and extremely pleasant to deal with.post #1319 of 17468/27/12 at 3:18pmQuote:
Cheers I would but there's no 40 or 42 left in the navy!
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 26 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 29 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 32 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...