Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- topicEttingertagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- itemRing Jackettagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- brandSaint Crispinstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/19/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 6:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Week In Review Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Fall/Winter 2010 Discussion Last post on 3/25/12 at 12:38am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 88post #1306 of 17348/8/12 at 1:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1307 of 17348/8/12 at 4:04pmpost #1308 of 17348/8/12 at 5:31pmpost #1309 of 17348/8/12 at 6:21pmpost #1310 of 17348/8/12 at 6:23pmpost #1311 of 17348/8/12 at 8:52pmpost #1312 of 17348/8/12 at 10:37pmpost #1313 of 17348/10/12 at 12:28ampost #1314 of 17348/14/12 at 4:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Omar1223
hey guys any plans to restock the sizes on these?
Best to send them an e-mail (see the address listed on the "Customer Service" page). The stock on the web-pages does not always match the true inventory. I purchased a pair of the Carmina snuff suede full brogue earlier this year and online they only had two sizes listed, but in the shop they had almost a full run of sizes.
(Edit: forgot to include the quote ... )post #1315 of 17348/15/12 at 5:04ampost #1316 of 17348/15/12 at 1:09pmpost #1317 of 17348/23/12 at 2:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Cuttingboard
Ethan replied with the info...Thanks Ethan.
Inca - Widest last and waist for wide feet (EE width)
Rain - Like the Inca but with a chisel toe (EE width)
Soller - A boot last like Robert, fits like a double E.
Forest - Standard width with round toe (E width)
Uetam - Similar to Forest but a shade narrower (E width)
Robert - Like the Simpson but more room in the toe box (E width)
Queen - an E width, similar to Alcudia but shorter
Deia - ??
Armoury - ??
Alcudia - Like the Simpson but with Almond toe (E width)
Simpson - Narrow with chiseled toe, extended toe box (E width)
Thought I'd try and resurrect this wonderful sub-thread on Carmina lasts, with regards to the fit of the newer 'Deia' and 'Armoury' variants. Anybody have some helpful info on width, volume, and comparative fits for these two last as well?post #1318 of 17348/27/12 at 10:30amQuote:
If you're unsure, go for the 42. Just got the beige in 40, but it was way tight and I had to send it back for a 42. I wouldn't have been able to fit a warmer inside.
These guys are awesome, though... Super-fast shipping and extremely pleasant to deal with.post #1319 of 17348/27/12 at 3:18pmQuote:
Cheers I would but there's no 40 or 42 left in the navy!
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Wingtip Boot Polo Suede GMTO Model 80277 2 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 3 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Silicon Valley (HBO) 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan