or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 9

post #121 of 1656
Wow!

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #122 of 1656
really great to see the store opening pics.
this is where i'd like to be in a few years.
just insipring.
post #123 of 1656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbc View Post
Looks great! Can't wait to go.

What's the price range for your desert boots?

Hi DBC, the desert boots are HKD 3500, you mentioned you will be passing through HK, hope to see you in the store sometime!
post #124 of 1656
Those carminas are mine, all mine....buahahahahahahahah
post #125 of 1656
More of those Carmina pics .

Preferably some in shell! I can't wait for the online store to open... I have been wanting to get my hands on some Carminas for ages!
post #126 of 1656
yfyf, comparing the pic of the Grenfell above with the ones of you wearing it, it looks longer on you. Is it the same lenght and model or was something done to it in the pic above?
post #127 of 1656
Want some carminas as well,will kop a pair once the online store is open. Does anyone else carry Carminas?
post #128 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Want some carminas as well,will kop a pair once the online store is open. Does anyone else carry Carminas?

Not to my knowledge.
post #129 of 1656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
yfyf, comparing the pic of the Grenfell above with the ones of you wearing it, it looks longer on you. Is it the same lenght and model or was something done to it in the pic above?

I'm 5'9" and in my size it comes to half way down the thigh, so like a 3/4 length coat.
post #130 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
The bags in the bottom left photo are made by Ludwig Reitter from Germany. Heavy, bridle leather, quite stiff but will age beautifully. The pricing is approximately HKD 3500, I have to double check when I'm back in the shop!

LR's mother company is from Austria and specialized in traditional footwear compareable to Vass, Alt Wien or Dinkelacker. though, it's not unlikely that their range of accessoires, especially the bags are made under license in Germany.

LR has a number of company stores in Austria and a franchise system for their shops in Austria and Germany.

Your quoted price seems rather low. I'll doublecheck with the LR store in town
post #131 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
LR's mother company is from Austria and specialized in traditional footwear compareable to Vass, Alt Wien or Dinkelacker. though, it's not unlikely that their range of accessoires, especially the bags are made under license in Germany.

LR has a number of company stores in Austria and a franchise system for their shops in Austria and Germany.

Your quoted price seems rather low. I'll doublecheck with the LR store in town

I found that LR last is strange, I found it diffcult to fit. The bag is very good though.
post #132 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishball View Post
I found that LR last is strange, I found it diffcult to fit. The bag is very good though.

they have a lot of different lasts in various widths. there's no solely LR last.

fellow member comrade went through their range to find his only fitting RTW shoes on his last europe trip.

binge and me paid their flagship store in the city of vienna a visit recently. fwiw, i stopped counting the different last shapes. nevertheless, their target markets are germany and austria and their lasts are influenced by the physiognomy of the people here.
post #133 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
LR's mother company is from Austria and specialized in traditional footwear compareable to Vass, Alt Wien or Dinkelacker. though, it's not unlikely that their range of accessoires, especially the bags are made under license in Germany.

LR has a number of company stores in Austria and a franchise system for their shops in Austria and Germany.

Your quoted price seems rather low. I'll doublecheck with the LR store in town

The LR I have seen at Tassels before they were dropped are no where near Vass or Dinkerlacker in terms of quality.
post #134 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
The LR I have seen at Tassels before they were dropped are no where near Vass or Dinkerlacker in terms of quality.
i wrote compareable. the ones sold here are slightly under VASS and two steps over Dinkelacker(current models).
post #135 of 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
the ones sold here are...

I am sure Austrian ladies in Austria are better looking than the ones who make it out to HK.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread