or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Superfuture down?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Superfuture down? - Page 2

post #16 of 78
I've discovered that the site has voice-recognition software. Try shouting SUPERFUTURE FLAME ON!!! as you log on. Trust me. It works every time.
post #17 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yet Fung
Last time I recall it being down, it was down for like a week. And we've got a comp. coming up!

That's fair enough, but I still don't see the point in making a thread when it was down for such a short amount of time. Maybe if it's gone for a couple of days, but not a few minutes.
post #18 of 78
Wha??? This thread is a gem. Here's some more, maybe they can be merged into one big superglitch thread: super-refugees super-return
post #19 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
I've discovered that the site has voice-recognition software. Try shouting SUPERFUTURE FLAME ON!!! as you log on. Trust me. It works every time.
youre a liar... and a dirty lizard. i tried the flame on thing and it brought me to pics of you and england in the throes of passion. and i cant get on SF
post #20 of 78
yeah down for me too.
post #21 of 78
I yelled "flame on" and some newbie showed up with gasoline soaked raws, asking for Flaming Mo's...WTF?!
post #22 of 78
Yes even in little Holland it's down!
post #23 of 78
minya's new avatar crashed the server.
post #24 of 78
post #25 of 78
hmmmm...strangely coincided with WAYWT thread going over 1 meeeelllion views!
post #26 of 78
For some reason, every time Superfuture goes down (more frequently and less catastrophically than us), I hear the "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire"... No particular reason. So, is it going to be up, or do we need to set up a temporary Superfuture/Ask Andy refugee camp? That, that would be hilarious to see. Brad and I would moderate
post #27 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
No particular reason. So, is it going to be up, or do we need to set up a temporary Superfuture/Ask Andy refugee camp? That, that would be hilarious to see.
hahaha please do this you could even change the colour scheme to match superfuture's, so they feel right at home!
post #28 of 78
Quote:
i tried the flame on thing and it brought me to pics of you and england in the throes of passion.

Don't act surprised. You were, after all, taking the pics.

Damn Superfuture.........
post #29 of 78
Migration is on the rise......
post #30 of 78
i just started to try and sell something on SF too...

why is style forum always up? or is it just up when superfuture is down?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Superfuture down?