• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

iTailor.com

adamfoldes

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been lurking on the site for the past week. Anyone have any experience with iTailor.com. Just placed my first order with them. 29.95 for a basic white, but includes contrast collar and cuff of your choice and monogramming. Will let everyone know the fit when it gets here. Also, not sure if anyone has tried everythingbepoke.com or bespokeway.com, just got my first suit from EB.com for a shot, honestly not bad for sub 200 I ordered one from bespokeway.com to compare and will let you know if one is better than the other.

adamfoldes

Reaction score
What can I say, I am a junkie... at least I switched to .net with this website.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Animal Thug
I know, Spoo...

uhoh.gif

Spoo what?
confused.gif

tenorclef

Reaction score
Errr, same here just placed an order for one shirt with the same company http://www.itailor.com/ Like you, i'll be posting back feedback here on the results. The list price is £17.99 but by the time they add tax and P+P it was more like £24 but hey that still seems pretty good for a bespoke shirt if it works out ok. Loads of options too. I've been trying to get a spear point shirt for a while with out having to part with extreme amounts of money so I think the French collar was the one i was looking for. Web site states its about a 5 week turn around. Well just checking back on Oct 16th and nothing turned up yet so I guess its going to take the whole 5 weeks.....

tenorclef

Reaction score
Quick update the shirt will be shipped on the 22nd November. Seems a bit slow....

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the Shirt Fabric section of itailor.com:

"Our shirts are made with the single most essential ingredient ever, which is love. With this comes the finest quality of shirting and top workmanship from our tailors as well as heartfelt services from our teams. Our shirts are made with the most exclusive collars and cuffs with thick and soft finishes and exclusively edged seams. We are able to produce any style of collar, cuff, front placket, back, pocket, bottom styles possible. The list is endless! Monograms/Initials are possible anywhere on the shirt, depending on your choice. Marvel at our range of 100 % cotton fabrics, made of the highest thread counts and weaves. There is so much to choose from!"

I don't think there's any way they're actually using " the highest thread counts and weaves" for the price they are offering....$29.95 seems a little too good to be true for a high-quality shirt. I'd actually be interested to see what the finished product is like. Since they're so inexpensive, I might just get one for myself and compare it to some of my other MTM shirts.

johnvw

Reaction score
I recently ordered a shirt from iTailor.com; it should arrive next week or the week after next. I plan to post details concerning fit and appearance for those who are interested. I am already pleased with the responsiveness of their customer service team to my questions about ensuring correct fit.

alexdunhill

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamfoldes
Hello all, I have been lurking on the site for the past week. Anyone have any experience with iTailor.com. Just placed my first order with them. 29.95 for a basic white, but includes contrast collar and cuff of your choice and monogramming. Will let everyone know the fit when it gets here. Also, not sure if anyone has tried everythingbepoke.com or bespokeway.com, just got my first suit from EB.com for a shot, honestly not bad for sub 200 I ordered one from bespokeway.com to compare and will let you know if one is better than the other.

lol what's the point of contrast collar if the shirt's white to begin with?

BostonElitist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamfoldes

I am just now noticing iTailor so randomly today. Their prices are amazingly much cheaper than ModernTailor, which I'm VERY familiar with. They take a more simplistic approach in shirt sizing. For example, they don't require your armhole, bicep, or wrist measurements.

Their selection is fewer, but very good.

There are actually some premium fabrics that they offer here that ModernTailor also offers. However, MT seems to charge a LOT of money ($99) for shirts that iTailor is charging $30 for - I THINK!. They look very similar

I'm curious about:
1. Threadcount and ply.
2. Mother of pearl button option?
3. How much to put a small picture from the internet on the bottom placket?
4. Could I get a monogram on the bottom placket - currently they don't have an option like this.

tenorclef

Reaction score
Ok so the shirt is here, came last week but I just didn't have time to mention it. It is fine, the fit is very nice according to my wife but i think i would have preferred an extra inch on the shoulders. Will post a photo or two when I get round to it...

Bragi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tenorclef
Ok so the shirt is here, came last week but I just didn't have time to mention it. It is fine, the fit is very nice according to my wife but i think i would have preferred an extra inch on the shoulders. Will post a photo or two when I get round to it...

Hi, can you post a picture? thank you!

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A bit of a necropost in this thread, but we finally evaluated and posted a very brief review of iTailor's custom trousers. Bottom line is that it was a fail, and a particularly frustrating fail, because if they'd used better materials and not started and ended the customer relationship with lies they might have been on to something. (Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?)

Big Ray

Reaction score
I got 2 shirts from them and they were pretty good ! I just wish the chest monogram was a little bigger

joeman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
what kind of shirts did you get Big Ray?

matt1

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I looked at their website and they seem to have limited selection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads