or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › Hey Fat Boy: Sell Me Your Stuff
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hey Fat Boy: Sell Me Your Stuff

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Always looking for good deals on XL, 44R, us size 11 E. TOJ size 50 plus, any Buzz Rickson, Sugar Cane, Flat Head and the like. Looking for badass leather jacket. Also interested in winter shoes, that is boots with rubber soles. Also a in the market for a pair of chelsea boots. Flannel jean style pants. Linen. Also as far as suits go, looking for super basics. Prefer two button, navy or grey, flat front, single breasted. Not crazy about non-standard or crazy stuff right now. If you have some random double breasted pin stripe number, while I might want something like that down the road, unless it is an AMAZING deal, it is not want I need right now. Also not too interested in MC style street wear e.g Zegna polos or half zip Brioni sweaters. Thanks everybody whom has pmed me, feel free to keep contacting me I do buy albeit slowly and selectively.
post #2 of 11
What are you looking for?

I got a shirt that may fit, sport coat etc.
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Bump, looking for boots. 11 E, rubber sole of some sort for winter.
post #4 of 11
I would have sold you stuff if you didn't call me fat boy !
post #5 of 11
Did I mention the pea coat I had, if that jacket I sold you fit this one might too.
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
Did I mention the pea coat I had, if that jacket I sold you fit this one might too.

You did, but I have a nice one.
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
You did, but I have a nice one.

But mine is nicer
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Somebody must have some more good loot.
post #9 of 11
Dude, did you see my stuff? Lots of new stuff for a fat boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
Always looking for good deals on XL, 44R, us size 11 E. TOJ size 50 plus, any Buzz Rickson, Sugar Cane, Flat Head and the like.
Looking for badass leather jacket.
Also interested in winter shoes, that is boots with rubber soles.
Also a in the market for a pair of chelsea boots.
Flannel jean style pants.
Linen.

Also as far as suits go, looking for super basics. Prefer two button, navy or grey, flat front, single breasted. Not crazy about non-standard or crazy stuff right now.

If you have some random double breasted pin stripe number, while I might want something like that down the road, unless it is an AMAZING deal, it is not want I need right now.

Also not too interested in MC style street wear e.g Zegna polos or half zip Brioni sweaters.

Thanks everybody whom has pmed me, feel free to keep contacting me I do buy albeit slowly and selectively.
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartorialism View Post
Dude, did you see my stuff? Lots of new stuff for a fat boy...

I'll take a look, and anyway nobody said anything about me being fat. I'm just "built like a real man."
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
I'll take a look, and anyway nobody said anything about me being fat. I'm just "built like a real man."
I don't know if you're interested but I am trying to sell a pair of burgundy Florsheim Carleton wingtips. They are a bit too small for me. I wore them 2-3 outdoors and can't be returned. Asking $110 or your best offer. Will send photos if interested.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB: Want to Buy (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › Hey Fat Boy: Sell Me Your Stuff