or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Dating pattern of women with money
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dating pattern of women with money - Page 2

post #16 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
why would a rich woman date a poor guy? she has to worry if he is after her money, and what does she get out of it?

Companionship and penor.
post #17 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
I find in unnerving that women with money only date other men with money. By "with money" I'm referring to heiress with a minimum of 758M USD of potential inheritance. I see rich guys dating women of all social standing. Why are rich women so damn close minded? Yes, I was recently rejected by an heiress. She basically flat out told me "sorry, I only date men in my class."
Dude, anyone that horribly shallow about money should be laughed at. I should disclose that my significant other has much more money than I do, but her in the future that will change since she'll be having to change careers. I know that if I was a schmuck she wouldn't be with me, and that it's important to her that whoever she's with is good at what they do. Strictly speaking if I had to date again money wouldn't be the issue but rather competence.
post #18 of 32
Once upon a time, a king gave a feast. And there came the most beautiful princesses of the realm. Now, a soldier, who was standing guard, saw the king's daughter go by. She was the most beautiful one, and he immediately fell in love with her. But what could a poor soldier do when it came to the daughter of the king? Well, finally, one day, he managed to meet her, and he told her that he could no longer live without her. The princess was so impressed by his strong feelings that she said to the soldier: "If you can wait 100 days and 100 nights under my balcony, then at the end of it, I shall be yours." Damn! The soldier immediately went there and waited one day. And two days. And ten. And then twenty. And every evening, the princess looked out of her window, but he never moved. During rain, during wind, during snow, he was always there. The bird shat on his head, and the bees stung him, but he didn't budge. After ninety nights, he had become all dried up, all white, and the tears streamed from his eyes. He couldn't hold them back. He no longer had the strength to sleep. All that time, the princess watched him. And on the 99th night, the soldier stood up, took his chair, and went away.
post #19 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
blah.

LOL
post #20 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
My wife's best friend used to say that. She's an ER doc. A few years of lonliness changed that. Now she has an unemployed live-in BF with a GED and a criminal record.

lulz, I've heard of and seen women who do this. They set up such high barriers to entry that when they eventually break down due to loneliness they end up dating the first guy that talks to them at a dive bar.
post #21 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post
lulz, I've heard of and seen women who do this. They set up such high barriers to entry that when they eventually break down due to loneliness they end up dating the first guy that talks to them at a dive bar.
People that don't work won't bother their gf with "what happened at work" and are probably pretty chilled out, chances out they're not too tired to fuck and stuff. That's what I learned from Loulou (by Maurice Pialat), good movie.
post #22 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
People that don't work won't bother their gf with "what happened at work" and are probably pretty chilled out, chances out they're not too tired to fuck and stuff.

That's what I learned from Loulou (by Maurice Pialat), good movie.



I think it's fine for getting out of a rut and can be fun, I don't blame the women for looking for companionship.

But those same women eventually complain about their man's lack of ambition or drive for anything other than chilling and boning. Most women I know want some kind of stability and know that the guy they're with can provide down the road (babies, family, college tuition funds blah blah blah). Hard to get that from Mr. GED on the couch watching Judge Mathis through the afternoon.
post #23 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouttsClient View Post
I've noticed the older and more established I become the more unwilling I am to date someone who isn't financially successful.

can you be established if you are old and still single?

i think this is that thing women have about being protected and provided for. hard to feel that way if they are shelling out for the bloke. some of it might be snobbery, and perhaps a little bit of it suspicion of freeloaders. certainly money brings out people's underlying values, and if there are differences in wealth they are likely to be a lot of other differences too. male pride might play a part too - a self-respecting bloke would want to pay his own way, and shun too many expensive treats and outings which the women might regard as normal. money is only one form of success though, what about rich chicks going for blokes successful in other walks of life?
post #24 of 32
I avoided entanglements with rich girls -- figured I didn't need the hassle trying to maintain the life to which they had become accustomed.
post #25 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutman View Post
can you be established if you are old and still single?

i think this is that thing women have about being protected and provided for. hard to feel that way if they are shelling out for the bloke. some of it might be snobbery, and perhaps a little bit of it suspicion of freeloaders. certainly money brings out people's underlying values, and if there are differences in wealth they are likely to be a lot of other differences too. male pride might play a part too - a self-respecting bloke would want to pay his own way, and shun too many expensive treats and outings which the women might regard as normal. money is only one form of success though, what about rich chicks going for blokes successful in other walks of life?


Not so sure about that...I haven't yet become "old". I probably should have said financially established

My thoughts about this issue go out the door if the interaction/relationship is to remain...casual
post #26 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg1 View Post
I avoided entanglements with rich girls -- figured I didn't need the hassle trying to maintain the life to which they had become accustomed.

+1

I have dated rich girls before and generally have no qualms about dating them again. But if they think I'm going to burn through my net worth keeping them in the lifestyle to which daddy acclimated them, they're mistaken. We'll get there, but I'm not there at 30, and neither are they. I find that most rich girls I've met are surprisingly down to Earth about that.

Obviously there are some who are spoiled rotten, and who have been so financially sheltered that they have no real concept of how income works and what the working world pays, etc. Those are ths ones best avoided. They literally can't grasp how you, in your mid-twenties or early thirties, aren't pulling down a salary commensurate with the entire net worth accumulated by their retired, 60-something parents over the course of a lifetime.
post #27 of 32
I have dated an heiress, and let me tell you guys, long story short, it made me poor as fawk. Expensive tastes and rich girls don't stay rich by spending money.
post #28 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post
I disagree that rich broads only date rich men. Ever hear of Porfirio Rubirosa? I once dated this trust fund chick. I met her while she was riding her horse in Burbank. She gave up on me though, because I was way too immature and in her eyes I had no future (huge loser).
Rubirosa was a polo playing, racing driver, diplomats son, so hardly from an average background. Also having a huge cock helped him in the gigolo stakes at a time when society women married for status not love. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle4050409.ece
post #29 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infrasonic View Post
Rubirosa was a polo playing, racing driver, diplomats son, so hardly from an average background. Also having a huge cock helped him in the gigolo stakes at a time when society women married for status not love.

Most of that "average background" was afforded to him because of the wealthy women he banged and married. Besides his charm and cock he was an average Joe. He really was subsidized by women his entire life.
post #30 of 32
Here's the problem with rich/wealthy women: They won't sleep in a tent camping out in Yosemite.

They can stay at 5 star hotels anywhere in the world, so why on earth would they do that? They have a disdain for people who DO that. I can afford a 5 star hotel, but camping at Yosemite (in the outskirts) is something money doesn't buy. It's beautiful in a manner that a 5 star hotel doesn't touch.

So why would I *want* to date such a woman? Her narrow views make her miss out on things. Her loss. I've hung out at some pretty $$$ events... but don't want to date most of those women.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Dating pattern of women with money