Originally Posted by Stazy
Seriously. They are the worst form of "lifestyle" photos. The location isn't that impressive, the photos suck, and they're accompanied by smug captions implying that this douche is baller.
1. Your "crew" is a guy in a hurley tshirt, a fat guy in a wrinkly button up, and a brooke hogan look-a-like.
2. Finding people with enough free time isn't your problem. I'm guessing that neither you nor your friends can afford high tea everyday. If you had it all the time you wouldn't feel the need to take pictures of it.
3. No one across the pool is paying attention to you. Look at the picture. Not one person is even looking in your general direction. Just like styleforum, they don't care that you took a picture of some girls ass.
You can afford a room that costs $500 a night. Cool. I'm happy for you. Just don't post the "evidence" on the internet because no one gives a flying fuck.
I'm not certain what's more hilarious. Your lengthy reply or the fact that you couldn't tell that I made the post in jest...to highlight the kind of post this thread is about.
1. I don't care what they look like. They're friends who I treated to a week in L.A. that we all enjoyed very much.
2. Yeah, it actually is my problem. I work for myself for about 20hrs per week. Most of my friends aren't as financially capable...I take pictures everyday...not of stuff but of the people I spend my time with.
3. I didn't care about them either and I didn't take that picture of her ass. I'm as gay as a french horn player
The room was $1400...not that it matters or that I mentioned it. Stop projecting.
Perhaps the problem with people posting pics of what they're wearing, where they're going/etc is the other people who find it necessary to insult them based on their own perceptions...either way...you should calm the fuck down since you don't give a flying fuck.