Introducing the "New" Corter Leather Standard Utility belt! It is a simple, classic staple to the Corter line that's been redesigned using the last 6 years of experience. The new design features solid brass hardware, rounded and burnished edges, and a sanded backside; and even though there is more labor involved and a more expensive buckle the price is staying at $55. Blue Owl can honestly say this is an extreme improvement to an already incredible product and this is the best belt we have seen for the price in the market today.
Corter Leather 14oz Vegetable Tanned Leather "Standard" Utility Belt in Natural
* Corter standard belts are made with 16oz vegetable tanned leather which has been skived down to approximately 12-14oz, hand cut, and made with solid brass hardware.
* 100% vegetable tanned harness leather
* Solid brass roller buckle and two Chicago screws (screws make buckle easy to replace with your own buckle using only a flat head screw driver)
* Rounded and burnished edges, sanded back side
* Totally stitch free (stitching is the first point of failure on most belts)
* 1-1/2" wide, 1/4" thick
* Made in the USA
* Available in sizes 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
More details cane be seen on our latest blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/08/corter-leather-14oz-vegetable-tanned.html