or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Loopwheeler hoodies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Loopwheeler hoodies - Page 3

post #31 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboy
The zippers on that Spruce hoody look super cool. What other brands use them?
They are RiRi's. Not sure who else uses them on hoodies... LW doesn't for sure, they use YKK. I saw some hoodies at Zara with zippers that look like those on the Spruce (but they are not RiRi's, just look almost the same if you don't look at them closely or feel them)...
post #32 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiomitori
On the sizing information for the Japanese LW site, it says the XS sweatshirts measure 54.0cm across the chest, which is over 21 inches, which is pretty big. Am I reading that wrong or are they really like that? I was hoping to get one but I'm like a 36 inch chest.

I have both the XS and S LW classic hoodies, if you're like 36" in the chest, the XS one should be fine. I haven't washed them though and I'm not sure if they shrink or not.
post #33 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayn
I have both the XS and S LW classic hoodies, if you're like 36" in the chest, the XS one should be fine. I haven't washed them though and I'm not sure if they shrink or not.
Thanks so much for your help Ayn, that's exactly what I was looking for. If it wouldn't be too difficult for you to measure across the chest of both of those hoodies, that would be a great resource, and I think it would help other members of the forum too.
post #34 of 50
here's LW's sizing chart, I placed my order based on these measurements and they were very accurate: http://www.loopwheeler.co.jp/store/size_pop.html
post #35 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayn
They are RiRi's. Not sure who else uses them on hoodies... LW doesn't for sure, they use YKK. I saw some hoodies at Zara with zippers that look like those on the Spruce (but they are not RiRi's, just look almost the same if you don't look at them closely or feel them)...

All Acne hoodies use Riri zippers, just FYI.
post #36 of 50
anyone sell Spruce online?

thanks

(actually do they have a website?)
post #37 of 50
spruce is now wings and horns i believe. famous friends has the old spruce for sale from what i was told
post #38 of 50
shame.

i wanted one!!

oh well
post #39 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedwards
anyone sell Spruce online?

thanks

(actually do they have a website?)

CYC has a website (don't remember the URL) as does Wings & Horns www.wingsandhorns.com . However, both are just splash pages.

Lots of Japanese sites have stuff online. However, in the States, I think that when Peasant (to be at www.peasantonline.com ) goes online, it will be the first stockist with W+H and Wings & Horns online, AFAIK.
post #40 of 50
I posted in the Buying/Selling Section, but thought it could be helpful here too:

Sorry to do this to anyone creeping on these items, but I want someone to pick them up before I end up getting them. Found two loopwheeler sweaters on ebay, both large, one grey and one marine.

Grey:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1


Marine:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
post #41 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedwards
anyone sell Spruce online?

thanks

(actually do they have a website?)
Spotted this on eBay this morning. Not going to buy it, so maybe it'll be good for you, if you're a medium:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINGS-HORNS-Whit...QQcmdZViewItem


Again, I apologize for any creepers on this one.
post #42 of 50
hey, love those ones you're selling. Trouble is Im an XL, or probably an XXL actually due to small Japanese sizing I would imagine.

Maybe I will save for the Loopwheeler one. Is it true they also "make to measure" or did I imagine that....?
post #43 of 50
Is there any where that anyone knows of that I can buy the LW zip up hoodie and non zip up hoodie in the usa or through anyone....does xcoldricex sell em
?
post #44 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
Is there any where that anyone knows of that I can buy the LW zip up hoodie and non zip up hoodie in the usa or through anyone....does xcoldricex sell em
?


coldrice is back from japan, so i doubt he has any to sell
post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
Is there any where that anyone knows of that I can buy the LW zip up hoodie and non zip up hoodie in the usa or through anyone....does xcoldricex sell em
?
2000db is offering something..not sure if he can get you LW hoodies tho
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Loopwheeler hoodies