or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Pat Tillman - Murdered By Americans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pat Tillman - Murdered By Americans - Page 7

post #91 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
I don't want to get involved in a retarded Hey Man thread, but interested folks should read Jon Krakauer's book about Tillman and his death. Covers his life, death and the cover-up pretty well and would put to bed all this conspiracy mongering bullshit (to whit: his death was covered up because it was ridiculously bad PR, not because he was OMG MURDERED).


ps Hey Man, you're a fucking 'tard.

Tillman's mother and General Wesley Clark have both gone on record saying that Pat could have been murdered - so what's your point?
post #92 of 162
The military's handling of this was vile, crass, and cynical. The cover-up may well have been criminal. None of that, however, is the first bit of evidence that his death was murder. Is it conceivable that Pat Tillman was murdered by his own people, that the chain of command was complicit in this crime either before or after the event and used the resources with in its control to protect the murderers and prevent their prosecution? Sure. I guess it's conceivable, but there's no evidence that it happened. Is it conceivable that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and placed here as a child by Muslim extremists to serve as a sleeper agent to be eventually elected President? Is it conceivable that these same agents fabricated his birth records and concealed his early training in Islam? Sure. I guess it's conceivable, but there's no evidence that it happened.
post #93 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
Arent you aiding and abetting Hey mans psychosis or am I just having reading comprehension problems?

Instead of a cigarette then how about pizza. we will all have worked up a pretty good appetite by then.



Theres nothing like pizza and a liter of diet sprite after a savage group beatdown.

Your ninja edit = enhanced humor. Okay, get yourself a bar of soap and meet us at Hey Mans bunk at lights out.

I don't think he was murdered. I just made two points 1. Being the M16 shots, although multi bullets was probably one trigger squeeze (again leading me to believe it was an accident) and 2. That while there were some "interesting" decisions after the shooting there is a good reason to have his fellow troops get on the same page regarding enemy fire.

I try not to get into fights on SF which is probably why I shouldn't come in to CEMP.
post #94 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano View Post
The military's handling of this was vile, crass, and cynical. The cover-up may well have been criminal. None of that, however, is the first bit of evidence that his death was murder. Is it conceivable that Pat Tillman was murdered by his own people, that the chain of command was complicit in this crime either before or after the event and used the resources with in its control to protect the murderers and prevent their prosecution? Sure. I guess it's conceivable, but there's no evidence that it happened.

Is it conceivable that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and placed here as a child my Muslim extremists to serve as a sleeper agent to be eventually elected President? Is it conceivable that these same agents fabricated his birth records and concealed his early training in Islam? Sure. I guess it's conceivable, but there's no evidence that it happened.

So his body and everything to do with him was burned as part of Operation Hero? What about the evidence that he wasn't liked by his team.
post #95 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
ps Hey Man, you're a fucking 'tard.

I'm not a big proponent of argumentum ad populum, but you would think the fact that everybody keeps telling Hey Man he has his head up his ass would give him some pause for thought.

He probably has a bronze plaque engraved with the quote "Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds" posted above his computer, and gazes upon it smilingly whenever those meenie bo-beenie StyleForumers start dogpiling him for his unpopular opinions.
post #96 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post
I'm not a big proponent of argumentum ad populum, but you would think the fact that everybody keeps telling Hey Man he has his head up his ass would give him some pause for thought.

He probably has a bronze plaque engraved with the quote "Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds" posted above his computer, and gazes upon it smilingly whenever those meenie bo-beenie StyleForumers start dogpiling him for his unpopular opinions.

No, I am more inspired by everyone telling Sylvester Stallone that he wouldn't amount to anything and would be a complete failure, before he wrote Rocky.
post #97 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Man View Post
So his body and everything to do with him was burned as part of Operation Hero? What about the evidence that he wasn't liked by his team.
You made this up. His body was not burned. In fact, a full autopsy was done. His body armor and his uniform were burned apparently as part of the coverup that he was killed by friendly fire.
post #98 of 162
Didn't read the thread, but the original video is pretty interesting. I like his brother.
post #99 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Didn't read the thread, but the original video is pretty interesting. I like his brother.

Yes very cool guy - I am sure him and Maher went for beer after and they were both a little more expressive on the whole matter.
post #100 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by milosz View Post
ps Hey Man, you're a fucking 'tard.

/thread.
post #101 of 162
Thread Starter 
Kevin Tillman comments that this was no accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-EwReGl88o
post #102 of 162
Still. Not. Murder. Nothing described in that video says anything about Pat Tillman being murdered. Get over it.
post #103 of 162
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Still. Not. Murder.
Nothing described in that video says anything about Pat Tillman being murdered.

Get over it.

The opposite of accident is intent.
post #104 of 162
Thread Starter 
General Wesley Clark:

"Army medical examiners concluded Tillman was shot three times in the head from just 10 yards away, no evidence of "friendly fire" damage at scene, Army attorneys congratulated each other on cover-up, Wesley Clark concludes "orders came from the very top" to murder pro-football star because he was about to become an anti-war political icon."
post #105 of 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Man View Post
The opposite of accident is intent.

Where do you GET this bullshit? Are you just making it up? I'm sure it sounds nice in your head, but it's not true. There is no "opposite of accident".

You assume that because a soldier fires on someone waving their hands, that they KNOW it's Pat Tillman, they have decided previously to KILL Pat Tillman, and that they then do so. Your leap of faith is ridiculous, illogical, and goes against the facts and opinions presented.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Pat Tillman - Murdered By Americans