or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help. - Page 5

post #61 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut View Post

he did the crime, he'll do the time. 18-life. enjoy it.

Chill out, you sound like Hillary Clinton's hysterical troll account during the late stages of the Democratic primaries.
post #62 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
You're clearly very strongly opinionated on this matter and are misconstruing what bkstone is talking about.

Also, I'm going to point out that even if he did pull out, pre-cum can still impregnate a girl

there's nothing to misconstrue. he said "there's no baby here", then says "lets not discuss it" by quoting that post.

regardless, doesn't matter. our opinions on abortion don't matter.

but yeah, moral of this story = don't trust bitches, pull out. or put it in their butts.
post #63 of 521
^ There is no greater pleasure in life than jizzing into a warm tight cooze while exclaiming "awww shit". Taking that from a man is like taking his vision.
post #64 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut View Post
he shouldn't have busted inside of her. we all know women fuck up with the pill sometimes or it doesn't work all the time, and we all know women change their minds like they change their heels. don't bust inside of her = no baby. plain and simple. he did the crime, he'll do the time. 18-life. enjoy it.
SHE did the crime. There is an option to stop this which neither of them have a moral objection to, and SHE CHOOSES not to take that option. SHE CHOOSES to have the baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut View Post
and we all know women change their minds like they change their heels.
wait so this is meant to get her a free pass? "...o sorry, I'm a woman! i'm allowed to be crazy!" THIS IS HER FAULT. if she told him she didn't agree with abortion, he would've wrapped up. it's her choice not to have an abortion. Not his, not anyone elses.
post #65 of 521
1. Get a home pregnancy test Do not tell her in advance you have it.

2. Make her take the test right in front of you.

3. Check the results

Do not rely on supposed positive results sent by phone. Positives can be manipulated.

If she is reluctant to do this be very suspicious and assume she is lying.

Also, even if she were pregnant (I think unlikely) it could be someone elses. Let us know if you go on Maury to have the results announced.

If all else fails check the Cigar thread for suggestions to really impress your friends and family.
post #66 of 521


+



Sixty six posts and no one has suggested this yet?

Shame on you SF, shame on you.
post #67 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
wait so this is meant to get her a free pass? "...o sorry, I'm a woman! i'm allowed to be crazy!"
....yes? you weren't aware of this? you won't find a single poster on this thread who disagrees with that notion. yes, women are allowed to be crazy. it's not up to us. regardless, i love the male bias in this thread. you guys frame this as if he was simply an innocent bystander walking down the street and the rape fucked him to get pregnant. i love how just because she's the one who carries the baby means that's its all her fault and he has no responsibility. ultimately, though, this thread isn't about whos fault it is. it's about if this guy is fucked. and no one can disagree with this: you are fucked.
post #68 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut View Post
yes, women are allowed to be crazy. it's not up to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut View Post
regardless, i love the male bias in this thread.


...
post #69 of 521
Lol, nope he isn't fucked.

Good chance she isn't actually pregnant. Small chance if she is it isn't his. Major chance she gets an abortion and is attention-bluffing.

If all of the above are false (maybe 20% chance of that), he has the option of moving out of the country or convincing her to put it up for adoption.

So he is only really fucked if he has to move abroad (and has an issue with this) or if he decides to stay and she makes him pay.

The odds are in his favor. Take your fear-mongering elsewhere.
post #70 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Lol, nope he isn't fucked.

Good chance she isn't actually pregnant. Small chance if she is it isn't his. Major chance she gets an abortion and is attention-bluffing.

If all of the above are false (maybe 20% chance of that), he has the option of moving out of the country or convincing her to put it up for adoption.

So he is only really fucked if he has to move abroad (and has an issue with this) or if he decides to stay and she makes him pay.

The odds are in his favor. Take your fear-mongering elsewhere.

i agree except for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
he has the option of moving out of the country

nah.




also, having a kid isn't the end of the world.

Being a single dad is a great pick up line (5).
post #71 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
i agree except for this:



nah.

Shrug, I considered living abroad just for the experience without this as an impetus. If this happened to me, I would only have more inclination to move.

Some people are very comfortable in their native countries though, so it would be pretty terrible. I can see that. But for some people this is a real (and not unattractive) option.
post #72 of 521
op I hope this is you soon

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #73 of 521
Quote:
ultimately, though, this thread isn't about whos fault it is. it's about if this guy is fucked.

and no one can disagree with this: you are fucked.

rjakapeanut I appreciate how you are passionate about life (even though if my gf got preggoz for a couple of days we would not hesitate to not have it) and stuff but things like that ^ really really don't help ANYONE.. just saying... sounds like your angry at something and just needa say someones fucked.
post #74 of 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkstone View Post
You can believe what you want. I don't know why you are taking this so personally. I agreed with MetroStyles not to derail this thread because:

1. This thread is about helping the OP solve his problem, and not a abortion-debate thread
2. It is a waste of time debating with a guy who believe a 2 weeks old embryo/fetus is a child. If you so strongly believe a 2 weeks clump of tissue and cells is a child, then I don't believe any type of logic is going to convince you to change your opinion. You claim to be a athiest so I assume you don't believe in souls, and don't see any logical reason why you think a embryo/fetus is a child.
3. and then this:

Which make debating with you on this topic even more so a waste of time.

i said i'm not elaborating on my opinion because i didn't want to turn this into an abortion topic. in fact, if you hadn't posted your opinion on abortion after that we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw3610wm View Post
rjakapeanut I appreciate how you are passionate about life (even though if my gf got preggoz for a couple of days we would not hesitate to not have it) and stuff but things like that ^ really really don't help ANYONE.. just saying... sounds like your angry at something and just needa say someones fucked.

why do people in this thread think i'm angry? i don't get how i sound angry.

i even feel bad for the guy. for his stupidity, really. but i do.

am i wrong though? is he NOT fucked?
post #75 of 521
Dude, this is why you wear a condom. As a bro, I have sympathy for you. You're pretty much fucked for the next 18 years if she's not lying and this is not a false alarm pregnancy. But as a grown-ass man, I have no sympathy. This situation was in your control; you chose to roll the dice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help.