or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Favorite Denim Brands
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Favorite Denim Brands

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Just curious on everyones preferences. Feel free to discuss.
post #2 of 13
You're going to get about 3 million votes for "Other" on this board, with that selection.
post #3 of 13
none of the above?
post #4 of 13
^^I concur.
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
You're going to get about 3 million votes for "Other" on this board, with that selection.
Wrong, sucka, I voted for True Religion.
post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Whoa...yeah I'm definitely missing something. -_- I'm new to these boards so someone enlighten me. ; )
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfTT123
Whoa...yeah I'm definitely missing something. -_- I'm new to these boards so someone enlighten me. ; )
stop posting threads and lurk for a while also, SEARCH BUTTON
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfTT123
Whoa...yeah I'm definitely missing something. -_- I'm new to these boards so someone enlighten me. ; )

Ahhhh yes, the great "red pill vs blue pill" dilema. Be careful what you wish for. There is NO TURNING BACK!!!
post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMak_NYC
Ahhhh yes, the great "red pill vs blue pill" dilema. Be careful what you wish for. There is NO TURNING BACK!!!

ehhh???
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfTT123
ehhh???

Never mind. Just do as the other person said and lurk a while. Better yet, go read the "What Are You Wearing Now" thread. You'll get an idea of what brands are prefered here.
post #11 of 13
did you mistakenly think this was honestforum?
post #12 of 13
lee and levis are still the best next i wouls say would be sugarcane!
post #13 of 13
vote or die.
i vote for OTHER (diorxeternal)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Favorite Denim Brands