or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Are Americans becoming more Lazy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Are Americans becoming more Lazy? - Page 2

post #16 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
I went to the local grocery store today to buy some seafood. I could not even maneuver between the widest aisles as everyone used a wheeled cart, not to mention cart-users were obese people who shopped very lightly, a few sodas and frozen meatballs. I was, at a quick glance, the only person using a hand-held basket.

Stop shopping in Boca.
post #17 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
I went to the local grocery store today to buy some seafood. I could not even maneuver between the widest aisles as everyone used a wheeled cart, not to mention cart-users were obese people who shopped very lightly, a few sodas and frozen meatballs. I was, at a quick glance, the only person using a hand-held basket.

I apologize your first impression of the Tea Party was so negative
post #18 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
ah dont even get m

What u did thar
i see it
post #19 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantisocrat View Post
I have no room to swing my little basket around.

'Don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.
post #20 of 47
Yes. I absolutely despise most Gen Y tards, with the exception of myself, of course.
post #21 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post
I can't imagine why your parents didn't love you.

post #22 of 47
Ugh. Heading home for a vacation today and already remembering how much I hate stuff like this.
post #23 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
Ugh. Heading home for a vacation today and already remembering how much I hate stuff like this.

Crappy threaks?
post #24 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
I'm not sure how "more" lazy is physically possible

You'd be surprised:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100923/...getting_fatter
post #25 of 47
I wouldn't necessarily call it laziness. Imo the problem is entitlement.
post #26 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post

that is a depressing read.
It made me think though, if you manage to stay slim how much of an advantage is that in the jobmarket?
post #27 of 47
Yeah could be worth going back to being a Personal Trainer for. 99% fat-ass percentage, please.
post #28 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flieger View Post
It made me think though, if you manage to stay slim how much of an advantage is that in the jobmarket?
enough of an advantage to allow you go earn enough to pay the taxes to support people too fat to wipe their own ass?
post #29 of 47
I was an Englishman in New York for sometime - working at an investment bank and compared to most - I found the Americans some of the hardest working people I have ever met...
post #30 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mitchelli View Post
I was an Englishman in New York for sometime - working at an investment bank and compared to most - I found the Americans some of the hardest working people I have ever met...

Another English transplant here... realized a big part of the reason Americans like convenience and laziness so much is because they work ridiculous hours and get next to no holiday time. Last thing you want to do after a week of 12 hour workdays is cook a decent meal or go to the gym.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Are Americans becoming more Lazy?