or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 65

post #961 of 27239
Baron Davis is the reason they won that game.
post #962 of 27239
^granted, but do you really want him around long term, teaching your impressionable players his bad habits?
post #963 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
Ummm...the heat beat themselves? No one really cares about the regular season? I'm not worried? Did I get everything?

I didn't see the game but ...

post #964 of 27239
My Suns barely squeaked out a win against the lowly Nets *sigh*

I believe Nash will end the season playing on a different team.
post #965 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post
My Suns barely squeaked out a win against the lowly Nets *sigh* I believe Nash will end the season playing on a different team.
do the clippers have enough assets to trade for nash? he could do the amare stoudemire pick and roll with griffin and have the 2004-2006 suns 2.0 going with the clips.
post #966 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Fuck yeah, Clips win over the Heat!

Lebron is right though, Karma is a bitch. Heat lost and he sprained his ankle.

hehehe
karma is a bitch man. god sees everything.


wow. what a stupid statement. for one thing, God and Karma has absolutely nothing to do with one another.
post #967 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post
do the clippers have enough assets to trade for nash? he could do the amare stoudemire pick and roll with griffin and have the 2004-2006 suns 2.0 going with the clips.

Nash on Clippers would be quite entertaining to watch with Blake and Gordon with the rise of DeAndre Jordan. But not sure what the Suns would want back. We are loaded with wing players and a straight up trade for Baron Davis does not work.
post #968 of 27239
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
Ummm...the heat beat themselves? No one really cares about the regular season? I'm not worried? Did I get everything?

I didn't see the game but it looked like the Clips led from start to finish and didn't choke this time. Nice win.

That was definitely not a game where the Heat beat themselves, the Clips were hot from the get go, the 1st quarter ended 44-26 iirc. The Heat caught up but it was definitely for the Clips to lose and they hang on to win. Clips hustled that whole game and pulled off a great win. Can't take anything away from the Clips at all.
post #969 of 27239
that laker game was about as exciting a regular-season game as i've seen in a long time. damn, gs just wouldn't die. great, scrappy team. mamba went crazy, but i also loved how the bench and odom fought them back into it.
post #970 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post
that laker game was about as exciting a regular-season game as i've seen in a long time. damn, gs just wouldn't die. great, scrappy team. mamba went crazy, but i also loved how the bench and odom fought them back into it.

yeah and it kept the bettors on their seats to the last second too lol. the line was 4.5 for lakers and for the last minute (even though it was apparent the lakers would win) the score kept going back and between that line due to gs hitting their desperation 3s lol
post #971 of 27239
didn't know that! even more pressure on gasol, et al, to hit those fts down the stretch!
post #972 of 27239
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...3&sportCat=nba good insight on the Carmelo Anthony situation. While I'd like to see the Clipper situation he writes, I dont' see it happening.
post #973 of 27239
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
That was definitely not a game where the Heat beat themselves, the Clips were hot from the get go, the 1st quarter ended 44-26 iirc. The Heat caught up but it was definitely for the Clips to lose and they hang on to win. Clips hustled that whole game and pulled off a great win. Can't take anything away from the Clips at all.
That was a joke for jet brudda. Those were the excuses he used for his team losing last time, so I tot I'd use them too I didn't see the game but from all reports it looked like the Clips earned the W
post #974 of 27239
Except that mine were facts about the lakers
post #975 of 27239
Lol, and now a 28 pt loss to the Nuggets?! the sky is falling!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread