or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 596

post #8926 of 27206
It could be the next big thing for all the hipsters to get unibrows instead of fake mustaches. Really though, that thing is absolutely disgusting and trying to copyright is just over the top.

This is strange to me though:
"I don’t want anyone to try to grow a unibrow because of me and then try to make money off of it. "

24030335.jpg
post #8927 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

one of the tabs: how do you spell sheshefski?
Mike-Krzyzewski-duke-basketball-coach-basketball-plays-youth-basketball-offense.jpg
in fairness coach K's name is a bitch to spell/pronounce/fathom.
1867620_o.gif
coachk_medium.gif
5.gif

Fok dook. That is all.
post #8928 of 27206
oops -- repost.
Edited by eg1 - 7/27/12 at 1:40pm
post #8929 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

so just catching up to a few free agent situations. Philly let go of Elton Brand and Lou Williams????? And took in Kwame Brown uhoh.gif Williams is a bonafide scorer and Brand has a very nice if limited, old school low post game. So far, it looks like the winners are Miami and LA, where Howard goes to next could change that though. I think Chicago and OKC could find themselves in a situation where they are good enough to get to the Finals, but not be able to get over the hump. Next year in particular could be a tough year for OKC if they don't get to the Finals again, which is what the expectations are. I am really liking the young Houston lineup (Royce White/Lamb/Lin/Martin/Asik and Donatas), they'll be exciting to watch and may notch 40 wins or so. I can't believe I am getting excited about the Houston Rockets lineup, ffffuuuu.gif DOLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news Duncan takes a 50% cut in pay to keep the team together. Class...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Whats the point of all this moves! Fuck that Howard trade!
The Clippers might be getting the sole reason the Lakers won their championships!!! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ADAM MORRISON!!!
346nskw.jpg

Very hilarious.
post #8930 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

In other news Duncan takes a 50% cut in pay to keep the team together. Class...
THAT'S how you go out on top.
post #8931 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg1 View Post

Fok dook. That is all.

Imagine if Kobe Bryant actually ended up going to Duke? didn't kobe have a really high SAT score? he was tailor made for that program (rich NBA progeny, educated, entitled, well travelled).
post #8932 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Imagine if Kobe Bryant actually ended up going to Duke? didn't kobe have a really high SAT score? he was tailor made for that program (rich NBA progeny, educated, entitled, well travelled).

Well, except for rat-face's allergy to one-and-dones, I suppose ...
post #8933 of 27206
Dream Team lol. this current team might not even win London gold playing like this. Melo and Westbrook playing the same bullshit game that's so irritating to see on their NBA teams. if these 3's didn't start to fall we'd be down.


edit - man, fuck Westbrook. fouls Batum on a desperation 40 foot heave after his team plays a great defensive set. why is he on this team anyway? the worst thing for team USA is his brand of hero ball bullshit. he's been stopping the ball on offense too
post #8934 of 27206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Dream Team lol. this current team might not even win London gold playing like this. Melo and Westbrook playing the same bullshit game that's so irritating to see on their NBA teams. if these 3's didn't start to fall we'd be down.
edit - man, fuck Westbrook. fouls Batum on a desperation 40 foot heave after his team plays a great defensive set. why is he on this team anyway? the worst thing for team USA is his brand of hero ball bullshit. he's been stopping the ball on offense too

I wonder what people are smoking when they even think that a team like this would stand a chance against the Dream Team.


By the way, Laker fans like jet, what do you guys think about the team moving to the Princeton offense next season? Doesn't seem to make sense when you just went out and got one of the best, if not the best, pick and roll PG and also seems to minimize Bynum.
post #8935 of 27206
Warriors sign Carl Landry and re-sign Brandon Rush. Dare I say it, the Warriors had a decent offseason for once?
post #8936 of 27206
enjoyed the Argentina - France game. Spur on Spur crime
post #8937 of 27206
Thread Starter 
Oh how NY would love todays version of Melo. 10 3-pointers.

142-68 with 4mins left.
post #8938 of 27206
they're not even shooting at the line anymore lol
post #8939 of 27206
Thread Starter 
US won by 83pts and made 29 3s as a team. They can only count the 3 pointers and still win, Nigeria only scored 73pts. lol8[1].gif
post #8940 of 27206
that was absolutely a shooting practice + show time for the US. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread