Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 529post #7921 of 275836/12/12 at 8:38pmpost #7922 of 275836/12/12 at 8:39pmpost #7923 of 275836/12/12 at 8:39pmpost #7924 of 275836/12/12 at 8:40pmpost #7925 of 275836/12/12 at 8:41pmpost #7926 of 275836/12/12 at 8:41pmThread StarterLebron and Wade carrying the team again, it's become a 2 on 5 once again. Well to be fair Durant and Westbrook is the only two on offense for OKC but they just can't guard them and at least OKC is defensing the Heat well. Fisher was pushing Haslem out of position for a rebound several times, the Heats center being pushed by the oldest man (and a PG at that) on the court, that is the real problem with Heats size. Ibaka & Perkins wasn't even utilized much in the 4th.post #7927 of 275836/12/12 at 8:45pmpost #7928 of 275836/12/12 at 8:47pmpost #7929 of 275836/12/12 at 8:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
front runner = bandwagoner. or fair weather fan. you seem to be open about that, so that's cool.
Garnett IS a dirty player. ever notice how he goes out of his way to give people cheap shots when the ref isn't looking or hit people with an elbow? he's also a coward, a bully, and a studio gangster. notice how he talks shit only to people he knows won't fight back? and how he suddenly acquired this "badass" persona after Stern cracked down on fighting? dude, KG to me is like Lebron is to you. he might be a decent guy out of uniform but on the court he's the ultimate bitch
Open about what? How can I be a fan of any kind if I dont support a team? If it was OKC and Boston, I would have watched and enjoyed the games, would not have pulled for either team. Same if it was Indiana or SA. Lackers, not so much until Kobe is gone.
Garnett, dont care. Love him.post #7930 of 275836/12/12 at 9:03pmQuote:
Sefalosha was brilliant in the 2nd half. Triggered everything.
Actually, 2 guys that dont deserve it. Still funny.Quote:
Gotta agree. That unit that started the 4th was superb, minus Fisher (actually played ok). With Harden, fuck ya, thats the 5 right there. Collison was excellent.
OKC ran Miami over in the 3rd. Just couldnt handle them. When that team decides to turn it on, look out. Miami looked beat 4 mins into the 3rd. Durant, 17 pts in the 4th. Thats how you do it, Lebron.
Wow. That was a championship performance. Looked easy at one point, reminded me of how easy it looked when SA was running riot.post #7931 of 275836/12/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
Spurs baby spurs LOL
Agreed garnett is a faggot ass lil bitch and everything said about the celtics. LOL @ all the gay commentary going on.
Good game.post #7932 of 275836/13/12 at 2:07amQuote:Originally Posted by RFX45
I got to agree, KG is a coward lil bitch. Dude picks on little guys and mostly international players and rookies who he "thinks" he can take or is just too small but once dude gets someone who are even remotely close to his size, dude shrivels up like a penis. Dude back pedals like a lil girl when it comes to fights.
^ Garnett is someone you'd love to have on your team. he'd be perfect on the lakers spurs heat pacers clippers thunder ect ect. any contender really.
when he was doing all the same things in Minnesota it was no big deal.
OKC just has a 6th gear. both offensively and defensively.post #7933 of 275836/13/12 at 7:11ampost #7934 of 275836/13/12 at 7:20ampost #7935 of 275836/13/12 at 7:22am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1233 Active Users (227 Members and 1006 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 21 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 21 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway