Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 9:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 456post #6826 of 270174/27/12 at 1:04pmpost #6827 of 270174/27/12 at 2:41pmQuote:it's a legitimate question, given that they essentially have the same roster. but their maturation has been very impressive, and they are stronger for proving that they can more or less run the table without Rose, at least in the regular season.Originally Posted by moffyQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
i think the Heat come out of the East, but only because I believe Derrick Rose has serious health issues. I can't believe they have held him out for as much of the season as they have, only for him to just come and flip the switch. but if he is healthy, then no one in the east stands a chance against the Bulls, much as I hate to admit it.
Really? What's the difference between this Bulls team and the team that lost to Miami in 5 last year?
the Heat, on the other hand, have regressed. Lebron and Wade haven't, and Bosh has improved his consistency nicely. but they have a horrid 9-12. the valuable role players are not contributing as much, except Chalmers, and the new people are utterly useless, particularly Miller and Battierpost #6828 of 270174/27/12 at 4:06pm
I understand that, but I feel that the Bulls are very one-dimensional offensively when the game grinds to a halt. Like when the game goes into isolation hero-mode in the 4th quarter like it always does in the playoffs, would you rather have Rose or Lebron and Wade? Interestingly enough, both Lebron and Wade can guard Rose, but not vice versa.
Also, depth plays a lesser part in the playoffs. Just having Lebron, Wade, and Bosh on the floor for 5 minutes more accounts for at least a couple points each game.
Anyway, we'll see what happens.post #6829 of 270174/27/12 at 4:44pm^ I think last year's ECF was a fluke. DRose was way too tired by the time he got to the ECF and it clearly showed. Lebron did NOT shut him down despite what people want to believe. I don't believe in any one player being able to shut down another player, and definitely not everytime they play - that is just absurd.
All the games that Rose sat out this season has actually helped to develop the rest of his team a lot and I believe they are 2nd in the NBA in team assists. Its going to be much different this year - everyone knows their roles now. The addition of Rip (if hes healthy) is bigger than people realize. Thibs did not do a great job coaching last year in the ECF and I expect him to use his bench more wisely this time around.
Anyway, CANNOT wait for the playoffs to start tomorrow. I think as long as the NYKs knock off the Heat, I wont even care who wins the title lolpost #6830 of 270174/27/12 at 5:52pmpost #6831 of 270174/27/12 at 7:55pmpost #6832 of 270174/28/12 at 6:32ampost #6833 of 270174/28/12 at 12:53pmpost #6834 of 270174/28/12 at 1:02pmpost #6835 of 270174/28/12 at 1:14pmpost #6836 of 270174/28/12 at 1:23pmpost #6837 of 270174/28/12 at 1:45pmpost #6838 of 270174/28/12 at 1:46pmpost #6839 of 270174/28/12 at 1:48pmpost #6840 of 270174/28/12 at 1:49pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › SW&D CHALLENGE: MYSELF WHEN MY WALL IS REAL (SEPTEMBER 26 to... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 12 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 22 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 38 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 40 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 41 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 44 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...