Awww- sore loser. Seems to run rampant with Laker fans.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 449post #6721 of 273304/18/12 at 11:54ampost #6722 of 273304/18/12 at 11:55ampost #6723 of 273304/18/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
eta: it's one of those flat states that begin with an m that i'm always taking naps when we fly over.post #6724 of 273304/18/12 at 1:10pmpost #6725 of 273304/18/12 at 1:13pmQuote:
Spurs won because they shot the lights out also.
As everyone knows they're vulnerable down low, although Duncan's turned back the clock some over the last month.
Should be an interesting playoff...post #6726 of 273304/18/12 at 1:58pmQuote:
it really was one of those flip-flop games. first time the lakers shot way above their class. last night the spurs couldn't miss ... especially that damned parker. two of my favorite teams ... let's hope they meet in the conference finals.post #6727 of 273304/18/12 at 2:04pmQuote:
don't worry, you'll have a top 5 pick next year once steve nash leaves.post #6728 of 273304/18/12 at 3:38pmQuote:
I thought he was a crackup micked up for TNT. He was having a good game, but he always seems to be having fun out there.post #6729 of 273304/18/12 at 6:13pmpost #6730 of 273304/18/12 at 6:38pm
why would he stay? he's a free agent and can go to any team he wants.
granted, he's going to get paid less if he leaves, but he doesn't strike me as the type of player who would rather cash in a check on a floundering team than win a title in the twilight of his career.post #6731 of 273304/18/12 at 6:45pmpost #6732 of 273304/18/12 at 6:57pm
there have been rumblings all year that he hasn't been happy with management because they aren't doing anything to put a competitive team around him. the owner is just too stingy. in fact, it's why steve kerr left as GM.
unless there's some new cap restrictions put in place by the new CBA that i'm not aware of, for $5 mil he can sign the midlevel exception with miami...
EDIT: not saying that's a good fit, but he can basically go wherever he wants.post #6733 of 273304/18/12 at 7:01pmI was an advocate in trading Nash this season, maybe get a pick in this years stacked draft. I would hate to see him walk after this season and we get nothing in return. He said he would be open to talking to Miami this off season...can you freaking imagine him with those guys!?
The Suns will have some money to spend this off season and next...my concern is they will offer a player like Eric Gordon max or near max money. And offer Beasley an overpaid contract, regardless of dollar amount. Oh my how the Suns have fallen since the days of Seven Seconds Or Less.post #6734 of 273304/18/12 at 7:04pmpost #6735 of 273304/18/12 at 7:07pmThread StarterI could have sworn I read somewhere that the Suns were willing to trade Nash to a competitive team to help him win a chip... if he requests it. But Nash doesn't want to look like Howard or Melo by asking/demanding a trade so it looks like his best shot is to shoot for free agency this summer. A good competitive team will likely score a big deal with Nash this summer as I can see him taking a pay cut to join a winning team and most winning teams that need a starting PG doesn't have much money to give like the Heat or Lakers. Is that cash the Laker got for Odom gone after getting Sessions or could they still use that to give Nash a veterans minimum?
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 28 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 24 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 27 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...