or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 448

post #6706 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

is there a shoe that would help me dunk? remember, i look just like my avatar.
thanks.

Jump off a Kia in Chucks...Works for me. I have had some complaints about dented roofs.
post #6707 of 27247
+1 for Kobe V - I never bought doubles of shoes but since these came out I've stocked up with 3 pairs and rotate them. A+ in everything except for traction where they're an A-.

+1 for XIV as the best "performing" mainline jordan of all time. Light, traction, fit.... performance beast. Unfortunately mine are beaten to death and relegated to outdoor duty. ps. not even close to the best looking or most iconic jordan by any means... they'd have to go to the III or XI.
post #6708 of 27247
Knicks fans should plan on getting used to some variation of this headline:

"'Melo's 42 not enough to carry Knicks to victory, team falters in final minutes."
post #6709 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

is there a shoe that would help me dunk? remember, i look just like my avatar.
thanks.

Any shoes will do. You'll just need a little flubber rubbed on the sole of the shoe.
post #6710 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzi View Post

+1 for Kobe V - I never bought doubles of shoes but since these came out I've stocked up with 3 pairs and rotate them. A+ in everything except for traction where they're an A-.
The non-crystal XDR version (which is sold in asia) has better traction. Love mine. Only issue is that I had to pay close to 180 SGD for a brand new pair...since the only store selling are resellers.
post #6711 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

Knicks fans should plan on getting used to some variation of this headline:
"'Melo's 42 not enough to carry Knicks to victory, team falters in final minutes as Melo plays matador defense."

FTFY.
post #6712 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordwinder View Post

Any shoes will do. You'll just need a little flubber rubbed on the sole of the shoe.

smile.gif
post #6713 of 27247
fun clipper game last night. OKC went ICE cold in the second half. really ridiculous shooting percentage when you took out ibaka's great work on the offensive boards. the 1/2 race in the west is hot, as is 6/7/8. and while we're at it, 3/4, especially considering the lakes' finishing schedule.
post #6714 of 27247
so basically all the races in the west are hot
post #6715 of 27247
well, minnesota seems to be kind of locked in at #5.
post #6716 of 27247
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

well, minnesota seems to be kind of locked in at #5.
for what? Next years draft pick?
post #6717 of 27247
spurs turn to return the favor. baldy[1].gif
post #6718 of 27247
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post

spurs turn to return the favor. baldy[1].gif

Way it was the last 2 years. Each runs the other off their homecourt, then hold serve. Will be interesting to see who takes 3rd. Kobe will be back.
post #6719 of 27247
Just popped in to say "Hi" to my buddies Jet and Foodguy.

Cheers!
post #6720 of 27247
hey stevie! think the lakes will ever figure out how to stop a pick and roll? i'll be your hoping not!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread