or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 440

post #6586 of 27250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Blake Griffin is a flopping bitch:



By the way, Cousins is a nut, but he's a better player than Blake Griffin.

It's not surprise he's a flopper, he's been doing that since last year and the king of flopping joining the team is only going to make it worse.

Cousins is too much of a headcase to reach his full potential, dude is more immature than Bynum.
post #6587 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post

I was exaggerating a bit. But what can the Spurs do in the playoffs?

thinking about it i guess you were talking about the upset last year?

it could happen, but imo the spurs are capable of taking on OKC in a 7 game format and come out ahead

OKC is inexperienced and while individual players are great, all scott brook really does is set up iso plays for westbrook and durant. they're so good that it works, but when it doesn't their offense stagnates. they do have fish and all, but i dunno. we'll see how they do
post #6588 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post

I was exaggerating a bit. But what can the Spurs do in the playoffs?

They've only lost to Memphis and Dallas the last 5 or so years. Then came back and swept Dallas the following year.

Admittedly, last year was a big disappointment. But they're much better this year. Will give OKC a run for their money once they beat the Lakers.
post #6589 of 27250
Cousins is very immature, but he's been playing beastly lately (except for the Clippers game where he was in foul trouble the entire game). The Kings suck and are a long way away from being a good team, but they've accrued a fairly solid nucleus of young talent. Cousins is a top five center, Marcus Thornton and Tyreke Evans are solid, and Isaiah Thomas is icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif and easily the biggest surprise of the 2011 draft so far. They could be a pretty sweet team in a couple years.
post #6590 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Silver View Post

Cousins is very immature, but he's been playing beastly lately (except for the Clippers game where he was in foul trouble the entire game). The Kings suck and are a long way away from being a good team, but they've accrued a fairly solid nucleus of young talent. Cousins is a top five center, Marcus Thornton and Tyreke Evans are solid, and Isaiah Thomas is icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif and easily the biggest surprise of the 2011 draft so far. They could be a pretty sweet team in a couple years.

Cousins just seems like a guy who will be a jackass until the day he dies. But I think he'll keep it together enough to have a solid career. His mix of quick feet/size down low is tough to defend.
post #6591 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington View Post

Cousins just seems like a guy who will be a jackass until the day he dies. But I think he'll keep it together enough to have a solid career. His mix of quick feet/size down low is tough to defend.

He'll likely mature, but no guarantees. He just looks like he's a jerk too. But he's a better player than B Griffin. Griffin is so overrated its insane.
post #6592 of 27250
jimmer's ceiling seems to be a poor man's reddick : /
post #6593 of 27250
MOTHEFUCKING KNICKS

FUCK YEAH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. rose looked so sad
post #6594 of 27250
Good game.
post #6595 of 27250
Guess Knicks fans want to keep Melo.............eh.gif

But that was a great game....Nothing like a playoff-like game at MSG when the Knicks are "good."
post #6596 of 27250
FUCKING KNICKS

carmelo can stay forever

trade stat and baron davis
post #6597 of 27250
Funny I remember there being only one knicks fan in this thread last year, forgot who it was.
post #6598 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Funny I remember there being only one knicks fan in this thread last year, forgot who it was.

dopey I think.

Just like you. smile.gif
post #6599 of 27250
right because you're only a knicks fan if you posted in this thread last year....

smart thinking
post #6600 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Funny I remember there being only one knicks fan in this thread last year, forgot who it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

dopey I think.
Just like you. smile.gif

Maybe that why I am happy about this!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread