Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:02 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 2:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 316post #4726 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:00ampost #4727 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:01amThread Starterpost #4728 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:22amThread StarterOfficial?
CP3 a Clippers?
For Kaman, Aminu & Bledsoe.
Now who can we trade for Mo Williams?
Jordanpost #4729 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by AldenPyleQuote:Originally Posted by moffy
With what cap space? They're going to have to absorb Turkoglu's contract in order to get Dwight. And they won't be able to sign-and-trade for Deron because they have no assets to trade if both Bynum and Gasol are shipped.
So basically, if they trade for any superstar player, they become a two-man team (albeit a very good two-man team) with a bunch of mediocre role players and no cap flexibilty until 2015.
Why have to take back Hedo? I thought Magic amnestied Arenas. Shouldn't they be able to take both Gasol and Bynum's contracts?
Just out of curiosity, is it legal to trade for Turkoglu's contract and then amnesty him?
I would really be shocked if any team can trade for Dwight without having to take back Turkoglu's contract. That's just the cost you have to incur for Dwight. Also, you can't amnesty players aquired in a trade. So the Lakers would be stuck with Turk.
Also, if the Lakers do get Dwight without Turkoglu, they will still be over the cap next year. $28M (Kobe) + $20M (Dwight) + $6M (Walton) + $4M (Blake) + $3M (Fish) = $61M. And this includes amnestying Artest. Plus, that's only 6 players. Fill out the roster with other veteran minum players and you're looking at $70M to start the season.
I'm sure they can do some maneuvering, but not enough to have the cap space to sign a max contract player. And again, this is with somehow not getting saddled with Turkoglu's contract.post #4730 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:30ampost #4731 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:34ampost #4732 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:37amThread Starter
Nah, their getting their pick, 2012 draft seems to be loaded with good talent so that should be enough.
Fuck that if they want Gordon, Aminu, Bledsoe, Kaman plus the pick for CP3? A whole goddamn team?
These league officials are insane.post #4733 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:39ampost #4734 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:42ampost #4735 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:43ampost #4736 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:45amThread Starterpost #4737 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:45ampost #4738 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:48ampost #4739 of 2720612/12/11 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #4740 of 2720612/12/11 at 11:02am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › £1650 Ferragamo/Tramezza Special Edition 'Milano' 100% Hand-Made... 3 minutes ago
- › £225 Ralph Lauren/Made in Italy Classic-Fit Navy Blue 100% Linen... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › M&S/Nova Fides Italy Anti-Crease 'Linen Miracle' Almond/Stone... 7 minutes ago
- › £175 William Hunt Savile Row/Made in Italy 100% Pure Merino Wool... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 14 minutes ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 14 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway