or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 191

post #2851 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
This was going around N.Cal a while back and it was a bear. Knocked more then a few people out.

The flu? Really? Is the excuse machine already starting to ramp up? Are we're going to look back at the 2010-2011 and say the reason the Lakers were eliminated was the flu?

Its not over yet! Lets not forget the Mavericks were up 2-0 in the 2006 finals and choked it away. Yeah, the Lakers have to go on the road to beat them but they were a pretty good road team this year. If the Lakers win game three then the pressure shifts back to the Mavs big time.
post #2852 of 27250
^agreed, that is not a valid excuse
post #2853 of 27250
cking Pau....playing like shit cause he broke up with his GF. What a vag.
post #2854 of 27250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post
cking Pau....playing like shit cause he broke up with his GF. What a vag.

Is this true? I suspected it had something to do with his personal relationship with some chick. Dude probably just needs to get laid, he can probably get any woman out there even with his ostrich mug, he needs to just roll through some hoodrats and get it over with so he can start playing well again.
post #2855 of 27250
Pau's chica. I think it is probably a upper respiratory infection. One of the symptoms is muscle fatigue and weakness which perfectly fits his current performance.
post #2856 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Is this true? I suspected it had something to do with his personal relationship with some chick. Dude probably just needs to get laid, he can probably get any woman out there even with his ostrich mug, he needs to just roll through some hoodrats and get it over with so he can start playing well again.

It's all over the internet...IT MUST BE TRUE! I mean, we're all humans, but for a superstar millionaire athlete in LA to be all over a broad in the middle of trying to make history...it's just...sorta pathetic.

Go sit at the hotel bar at the SLS for about 5 minutes and you'll be banging a 9 5 minutes later. There...slump buster complete.
post #2857 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
hroi gotten real cocky lately
more like Mark Cuban getting cocky lately. i fucking hate him and Dallas and hope the Lakers pull off the comeback. but i still found his trash talking (trash videomaking?) amusing
post #2858 of 27250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
more like Mark Cuban getting cocky lately. i fucking hate him and Dallas and hope the Lakers pull off the comeback. but i still found his trash talking (trash videomaking?) amusing

If your in LA< get used to it, he might a part owner of the Dodgers soon.
post #2859 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
If your in LA< get used to it, he might a part owner of the Dodgers soon.
orly? that actually would be a good thing for the team because for all his obnoxiousness he's one of pro sports' better owners. although i dunno how he would pull off pandering to LA Dodger fans while at the same time being the worlds biggest asshole to LA Lakers fans
post #2860 of 27250
exactly

and word up to SLS bar for 5 minutes, room upstairs boom done son
post #2861 of 27250
Quote:
Originally Posted by fir3fox View Post
The flu? Really? Is the excuse machine already starting to ramp up? Are we're going to look back at the 2010-2011 and say the reason the Lakers were eliminated was the flu?

I'm not making any excuses, just agreeing with foodguy. And it was not the flu but a crazy ass URI. And it was a fucking beast, if Pau has it and is playing that, does in fact, explain some of his listless play. Illness are real you know, germs aren't some conspiracy.
post #2862 of 27250
Illnesses, girlfriend problems, nagging injuries what ever makes you guys feel better. They're all professional athletes and they're all susceptible to that crap, even the Mavericks. The bottom line is if they're physically (or mentally) healthy enough to step on the court and play then all the other off the court bullshit shouldn't be used to explain their poor performance.
post #2863 of 27250
Listen., Pau and Andrew are the softest 7 footers this league has ever seen since Shawn Bradley.
post #2864 of 27250
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matik23 View Post
Listen., Pau and Andrew are the softest 7 footers this league has ever seen since Shawn Bradley.

Nah, Bynums just injury prone.
post #2865 of 27250
that's just crazy. pau, i'll grant you ... arguably. but bynum has been a beast the last two months.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread