or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 184

post #2746 of 27359
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Maybe if the title underneath the name at least says "Kobe is the Best", then it'll be a good compromise along with the avy.

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post
I think it should say "Kobe rapes the competition yet again."

this
post #2747 of 27359
i heard memphis has beaten okc in 6 games.
post #2748 of 27359
Can't stop playing nba jam on iphone dunking on pierce and garnett with kobe and gasol.
post #2749 of 27359
Grizz look legit. I love their big men. Its rare nowadays to find a team with an "old school" front court
post #2750 of 27359
grizz ARE legit. i'm rooting for them cause i don't want to see a LAL OKC conf finals i wouldn't consider Randolph an "old school" player. Marc certainly likes to bang, but Randolph is mostly an offensive guy, albeit a beastly one
post #2751 of 27359
The celtics look like they're going to lose game one... but watching in HD and all the eye candy in the crowd is the big winner. Some of the 10's in the crowd are just spectacular - can't say that for the potato eaters at the boston games... lol
post #2752 of 27359
Jesus Memphis schooled OKC today. That wasn't even close.
post #2753 of 27359
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Can't stop playing nba jam on iphone dunking on pierce and garnett with kobe and gasol.

Been playing on iphone and ipad ever since I saw this post. free version = kobe/pau over pierce/garnett all day.
post #2754 of 27359
haha yep, just had 6 blocks (including dunks) with kobe in one quarter in veteran mode was going to buy the full version for 4.99 but it goes on sale occasionally for .99, don't think i can wait that long though
post #2755 of 27359
Thread Starter 
Damn, Bulls getting spanked right now, and here I thought they'd get eliminated in the Eastern Conf Finals.
post #2756 of 27359
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Damn, Bulls getting spanked right now, and here I thought they'd get eliminated in the Eastern Conf Finals.

To add to that, their point god turned his ankle
post #2757 of 27359
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post
Damn, Bulls getting spanked right now, and here I thought they'd get eliminated in the Eastern Conf Finals.


the young dumb and full of cum (but extremely athletic and well coached) teams, Memphis and Atlanta, are really making the supposed newly "anointed superpower" teams, OKC and CHI look a little green/over their heads.

I was bored and did the ESPN playoff predictor a bunch of times and was surprised on how many times the Grizzlies were picked to upset everyone to win the NBA championship.
post #2758 of 27359
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post
the young dumb and full of cum (but extremely athletic and well coached) teams, Memphis and Atlanta, are really making the supposed newly "anointed superpower" teams, OKC and CHI look a little green/over their heads.

I was bored and did the ESPN playoff predictor a bunch of times and was surprised on how many times the Grizzlies were picked to upset everyone to win the NBA championship.

Of course they will. They beat the Spurs.
post #2759 of 27359
This kid brewer is getting taken to school by the master.
post #2760 of 27359
lakers go down
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread