or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1779

post #26671 of 27240
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

Nice little pick up for the Dubs. Not sure he's a max guy though, I mean, he's no Harrison Barnes.
lol
post #26672 of 27240
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

Nice little pick up for the Dubs. Not sure he's a max guy though, I mean, he's no Harrison Barnes.

LOL Mavs, stuck with the sucktard Barnes at a max. Dirk must be like wtf I took a pay cut to bring that chump in?

As for Durant, he goes where he can shield his lack of killer instinct. tongue.gif

And Lebron must be like whew, glad I got mine when I did.
post #26673 of 27240
Seriously though, out of loyalty to Barnes who gave us several good years, he is not a "sucktard." Not a max guy but he will be a well above average player for the Mavs.
post #26674 of 27240
But back to gloating. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #26675 of 27240

Goddamnit, Lil B lifted the curse on KD...

 

https://twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/750006844953759745

post #26676 of 27240
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal View Post

Seriously though, out of loyalty to Barnes who gave us several good years, he is not a "sucktard." Not a max guy but he will be a well above average player for the Mavs.

Ok so follow my logic:

Hey... who'd you get?

We got Harrison Barnes at a max. fing02[1].gif

Oh. snork[1].gif

Why, who'd you get?

We got Kevin Durant at a max. boxing[1].gif

Damn. We got hosed big time. butbut.gif
post #26677 of 27240
Thread Starter 
post #26678 of 27240
First of all KD is a sellout, can't believe he did westbrook dirty like that.

Secondly, last thing gs needs is another shooter plus he's not a killer though so I don't see him adding that much for all the hype.

But ya, bandwagons are getting back on.
post #26679 of 27240
But back to gloating. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

First of all KD is a sellout, can't believe he did westbrook dirty like that.

Secondly, last thing gs needs is another shooter plus he's not a killer though so I don't see him adding that much for all the hype.

But ya, bandwagons are getting back on.
LoL.


Only in magical Haterland is this not a huge upgrade to the roster.
post #26680 of 27240
Thread Starter 
best part of all this is that this guy has just been unleashed!



LeadingWideeyedKagu.gif
post #26681 of 27240
Yes yes im hating on a team with what one banner who only recently started winning nigga i dont give a fuck.
post #26682 of 27240
I am definitely looking forward to the Russy show unleashed. Grab him first overall in your fantasy drafts people
post #26683 of 27240
Thread Starter 
Pau goes to the Spurs
post #26684 of 27240
Best place for Durant to win now. I bet Oklahoma itself was one of the reasons he left too. I mean he was originally a Sonic, and then just moved to Oklahoma.... he owes them nothing.
post #26685 of 27240
lolllll @ durants tweet going viral all over ig
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread