Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 4:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1768post #26506 of 272506/24/16 at 7:46amThread Starterpost #26507 of 272506/24/16 at 7:52ampost #26508 of 272506/24/16 at 8:00ampost #26509 of 272506/24/16 at 8:15amQuote:
I hope next year's draft class is awesome + nets sucking (very likely) because by then they probably won't need to trade/sign for an allstar - just draft him!
then in 2018 the mavs suck and its higher than top 7, rinse and repeat!post #26510 of 272506/25/16 at 9:23ampost #26511 of 272506/25/16 at 11:08amQuote:
I was watching the draft, and his father has the most epic voice.post #26512 of 272506/25/16 at 11:49ampost #26513 of 272506/25/16 at 5:17pmpost #26514 of 272506/25/16 at 7:00pmCan't be worse than LA's plan.
The rule around draft lottery selection just has to change. How many team are "rebuilding" now? And its pundit after pundit asking whether team x or y should blow it up. Zach Lowe is the worst offender with his talk of Memphis and LAC.
In this instance, you must give Miami credit. Under certain leadership they would have blown it up, but even after Lebron they remain a playoff team and got a really solid player in the draft last year.post #26515 of 272506/25/16 at 7:47pmpost #26516 of 272506/26/16 at 5:20pmQuote:
My understanding is that they're building around Butler, which makes sense if you look at his age and advanced stats. They shipped out Rose, probably not re-signing Gasol and Noah, and resisted offers for another pick or two, supposedly, from teams such as the Celtics, Sixers, and Suns.post #26517 of 272506/26/16 at 5:23pmpost #26518 of 272506/27/16 at 9:29am
Yo, @Steve B., time to change the thread title to 2016-2017.
The finalized 12-man roster for Team USA this summer for the Rio Olympics:
Player Team Kevin Durant Oklahoma City Thunder DeMarcus Cousins Sacramento Kings Draymond Green Golden State Warriors Klay Thompson Golden State Warriors Paul George Indiana Pacers DeMar DeRozan Toronto Raptors Kyle Lowry Toronto Raptors Carmelo Anthony New York Knicks Jimmy Butler Chicago Bulls DeAndre Jordan Los Angeles Clippers Kyrie Irving Cleveland Cavaliers Harrison Barnes Golden State Warriors
LeBron James, Stephen Curry, Kawhi Leonard, Russell Westbrook and James Harden have opted out of playing for various reasons, so this is what we've got. The only one who sticks out like a sore thumb to me is Harrison Barnes. He played like shit in the Finals.post #26519 of 272506/27/16 at 9:34ampost #26520 of 272506/27/16 at 9:37am
Yeah, I mean, Brian Scalabrine could've taken that last spot and it wouldn't even matter. This team will run roughshod over everyone.
Can't wait to see Draymond set illegal screens and get into shoving matches with Euroleague scrubs. And then you'd have Boogie Cousins backing him up...Oh lawd, that'll be a sight to behold.
I also love watching Melo play international ball because he literally never steps inside the 3-point line. He just parks his ass on the perimeter and waits for his teammates to create a wide open look for him and then he just bombs 3's.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Going from greasemonkey to business casual 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Weekender Chukka - Rough And Tough 8.5D 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 10 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...