Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 3:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1747post #26191 of 272476/13/16 at 7:13pmpost #26192 of 272476/13/16 at 7:15pmpost #26193 of 272476/13/16 at 7:19pm
Oh, and what the hell is Love still doing out there? The Cavs just iso with James or Irving on offense anyway so they really need hustle and defense, which is what Jefferson has been doing all series better than anyone else on the Cavs.
EDIT: Jefferson could probably also be used over Shumpert who has played like a homeless man's Jefferson this series.post #26194 of 272476/13/16 at 7:25pmpost #26195 of 272476/13/16 at 8:35pmpost #26196 of 272476/13/16 at 8:37pmpost #26197 of 272476/13/16 at 8:44pmpost #26198 of 272476/13/16 at 8:46pmpost #26199 of 272476/13/16 at 8:49pmpost #26200 of 272476/13/16 at 9:00pmSteph is clearly injured. He can't push off his right knee and its limiting him. He's reportedly having knee surgery this summer and may also need work done on one or both shoulders. It's a bigger problem on his drives than his shooting but he isn't the shooter right now that we saw all season.
Lebron stole a game by getting Draymond suspended but what's his strategy for the next two games?post #26201 of 272476/13/16 at 9:06pmpost #26202 of 272476/13/16 at 10:22pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by UnFacconable
Steph is clearly injured. He can't push off his right knee and its limiting him. He's reportedly having knee surgery this summer and may also need work done on one or both shoulders. It's a bigger problem on his drives than his shooting but he isn't the shooter right now that we saw all season.
Surgery was just a BS report.
Even Curry just laughed it off when asked.
Why is Curry always hurt when he isn't playing well or the Dubs lose?
He shoots like 8/10 behind the arc, scores 40 next game and wins and all of a sudden he is 100%post #26203 of 272476/13/16 at 11:39pmpost #26204 of 272476/13/16 at 11:40pmpost #26205 of 272476/14/16 at 4:31amQuote:
Draymond got himself suspended for constantly going for people's nuts. He would've been much better off just hard fouling Lebron multiple times instead of a one time nut shot.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...