Lebron played 46 minutes, it is understable if he does not want to bang too hard in the post. Cavs have no bench and for some reason did not play as hard on defence as in game 3. No team can win against Warriors if they allow 17 3pointers to go in. I am sure with Blatt at the helm they could have countered Warriors offense better, still Warriors this year are just too damn powerful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1744post #26147 of 278296/11/16 at 8:44am
"He never gets calls," Lue said. "I mean, he attacks. Outside of Russell Westbrook, he's one of the guys that attacks the paint every single play. And he doesn't get a fair whistle all the time because of his strength and because of his power and guys bounce off of him. But those are still fouls, and we weren't able to get them. But we've got to play through officiating."post #26148 of 278296/11/16 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by venividivicibj
"He never gets calls," Lue said. "I mean, he attacks. Outside of Russell Westbrook
, he's one of the guys that attacks the paint every single play. And he doesn't get a fair whistle all the time because of his strength and because of his power and guys bounce off of him. But those are still fouls, and we weren't able to get them. But we've got to play through officiating."
An astonishing level of bullshit on display from Mr Lue. We're talking about the guy that went 6 games without getting a foul called on him.post #26149 of 278296/11/16 at 9:20ampost #26150 of 278296/11/16 at 9:24ampost #26151 of 278296/11/16 at 9:26ampost #26152 of 278296/11/16 at 10:02ampost #26153 of 278296/12/16 at 11:24ampost #26154 of 278296/12/16 at 11:59ampost #26155 of 278296/12/16 at 12:14pmThis was expected. A third incident this postseason? Even if Lebron wasn't involved, I think it'd be the same result. Let conspiracy theories fly about King James, ABC, NBA league office, etc.
Speaking as a general fan, I'm hoping the Cavs bring the series back to Cleveland for game 6, but I don't see it happening -- even without Draymond.post #26156 of 278296/12/16 at 12:23pmpost #26157 of 278296/12/16 at 12:29pmpost #26158 of 278296/12/16 at 12:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by HRoi
Totally deserved. You can't do this so many times and not get suspended. Cut this shit out Draymond.
Lebron does deserve some kind of punishment for going for the teabag - I didn't see if he got anything.
All that said, I fully expect the Warriors to still take care of business.
Lebron received a technical for taunting. Draymond received the flagrant for a "retaliatory swipe of his hand to the groin". Sure the explanation is ridiculous but the cumulative point system is what did Draymond in, not this one specific incident. Draymond has no excuse.post #26159 of 278296/12/16 at 1:17pmNBA doing its best to level the playing field. Not defending Draymond because he has made too many mistakes but the whole playoffs have been a horrid show of officiating. The refs made no attempt to gain control of the floor on game 5 and things got rougher and rougher. Cavs got mugged in the paint and Warriors got mugged at the 3 point line.
Either way Warriors have a great opportunity to end this thing tomorrow but it goes from a sure thing to just a strong likelihood.post #26160 of 278296/12/16 at 1:59pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 2 minutes ago
- › Closet Clean Out (Alfred Sargent, Ron Rider, Alden, Enzo Bonafe,... 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...