I can't help but lol @ this. Hopefully you're not a lawyer.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 11:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1633post #24481 of 272022/8/16 at 2:47pmpost #24482 of 272022/8/16 at 3:16pmpost #24483 of 272022/8/16 at 3:26pmpost #24484 of 272022/8/16 at 7:40pmpost #24485 of 272022/8/16 at 8:35pmpost #24486 of 272022/8/16 at 9:35pmpost #24487 of 272022/8/16 at 9:36pmpost #24488 of 272022/8/16 at 10:19pmpost #24489 of 272022/9/16 at 6:20pmpost #24490 of 272022/9/16 at 7:56pmpost #24491 of 272022/9/16 at 9:12pm
First of all FTFY… second from your post, you clearly haven't been paying attention. I have hometown MLB and NFL teams but no hometown NBA team. I don't like the Clippers and Russell is a Buckeye so I've kinda adopted the Lakers because I like basketball… but I have a connection with the Warriors so I watch and root for them as well. Ultimately, I don't hold any inviolable NBA allegiances as in my mind that needs to be a native, home town thing or something that develops over a long period of time.
and yes LeBron is a douche… a massive fucking douche.
I mean it's pretty ironic that during a GSW game (a team playing great basketball and team basketball to boot) all I see during the breaks are LBJ commercials talking about how "it's all about getting one for the Land" (which I'm assuming is idiot for Cleveland).
Really? Well perhaps it's all about championships… unless it happens to conflict with my getting paid to make commercials about possibly winning said championships.post #24492 of 272022/9/16 at 9:20pmpost #24493 of 272022/9/16 at 9:48pmpost #24494 of 272022/9/16 at 10:44pmpost #24495 of 272022/10/16 at 6:07am
San Antonio has only one pro team.
I was born and raised in WI.
2 words on the Giants: Barry Bonds. (Oh and I lived there 10 years).
I also lived in LA for 10 years, and right down the hill from Eric Dickerson, but he wasn't a Packer.
I think you've got a case of the sour grapes because no one in LA has won a championship in so long.
Nor will the Dodgers this year- both AZ and SF are better ball clubs.
But you do have the best weather.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1397 Active Users (293 Members and 1104 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 2 minutes ago
- › YSL Rolling Sneakers White 43. Extremely Rare and in Fantastic... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › ORION LEATHER COMPANY Natural USA made 1.5in belt with nice patina... 6 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway