I can't help but lol @ this. Hopefully you're not a lawyer.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on 1/1/17 at 9:11am in Streetwear and Denim
- Alden Black Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer Full Strap Aberdeen Single Leather 12D Last post on 7/19/15 at 2:40pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Last edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Tremont LastLast edited: 3/31/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread - Page 1633post #24481 of 278252/8/16 at 2:47pmpost #24482 of 278252/8/16 at 3:16pmpost #24483 of 278252/8/16 at 3:26pmpost #24484 of 278252/8/16 at 7:40pmpost #24485 of 278252/8/16 at 8:35pmpost #24486 of 278252/8/16 at 9:35pmpost #24487 of 278252/8/16 at 9:36pmpost #24488 of 278252/8/16 at 10:19pmpost #24489 of 278252/9/16 at 6:20pmpost #24490 of 278252/9/16 at 7:56pmpost #24491 of 278252/9/16 at 9:12pm
First of all FTFY… second from your post, you clearly haven't been paying attention. I have hometown MLB and NFL teams but no hometown NBA team. I don't like the Clippers and Russell is a Buckeye so I've kinda adopted the Lakers because I like basketball… but I have a connection with the Warriors so I watch and root for them as well. Ultimately, I don't hold any inviolable NBA allegiances as in my mind that needs to be a native, home town thing or something that develops over a long period of time.
and yes LeBron is a douche… a massive fucking douche.
I mean it's pretty ironic that during a GSW game (a team playing great basketball and team basketball to boot) all I see during the breaks are LBJ commercials talking about how "it's all about getting one for the Land" (which I'm assuming is idiot for Cleveland).
Really? Well perhaps it's all about championships… unless it happens to conflict with my getting paid to make commercials about possibly winning said championships.post #24492 of 278252/9/16 at 9:20pmpost #24493 of 278252/9/16 at 9:48pmpost #24494 of 278252/9/16 at 10:44pmpost #24495 of 278252/10/16 at 6:07am
San Antonio has only one pro team.
I was born and raised in WI.
2 words on the Giants: Barry Bonds. (Oh and I lived there 10 years).
I also lived in LA for 10 years, and right down the hill from Eric Dickerson, but he wasn't a Packer.
I think you've got a case of the sour grapes because no one in LA has won a championship in so long.
Nor will the Dodgers this year- both AZ and SF are better ball clubs.
But you do have the best weather.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton Last
Currently, there are 1636 Active Users (339 Members and 1297 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 42 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Newc's Bespoke Adventure. 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...